Xbox One Controller

Who hates the Xbox One’s Controller?!?!?

IT IS CRAPPY!!! I HATE IT!!! I HATE IT MORE THAN CRAWLERS ON LEDGENDARY!!!

Um, should this be in a xbox fourm?

It is fine. Not a fan of the bumpers, but it is fine.

The triggers suck -_- Plus the start-select buttons have become some parody of the PS4’s epic menu system

The triggers are a bit too sensitive for me, but it reminds me of the original XBOX controller. I like it better than the 360 controller, not to mention I don’t hit the logo and open up the menu everytime I try to hit the back button

Why? I like them. They’re a lot more accurate than the 360 controllers. And the D-pad is a vast improvement. The bumpers take a bit of getting used to, but not a lot.

Also, why isn’t this in “General Discussion” and what does it have to do with Halo 5?

I can see the ghost in the wonderland of the chocolate factory :smiley:

From a Friend

> 2533274826467332;3:
> It is fine. Not a fan of the bumpers, but it is fine.

^This. Also, this belongs in general discussion, OP.

I hated it so much. I bought an adapter and i play with the 360 controller on Xbox 1. :slight_smile: its a pain plugging it in everytime you turn on the xbox one but im used to it. Well worth $60…

> 2533274924023426;8:
> > 2533274826467332;3:
> > It is fine. Not a fan of the bumpers, but it is fine.
>
>
> ^This. Also, this belongs in general discussion.

Or on an xbox fourm.

I loved the controller since day1. Feel good man

Seriously OP, I think your on the wrong section of the forum.

yeah wrong forum but maybe try a third party controller or the elite

I personally love the controller even more than I did on the 360.

Didn’t the recently re-released standard Xbone controller improve the bumpers?

Admittedly, the sticks wear down way too fast. Never had that as a problem with 360.

> 2533274809541057;15:
> Didn’t the recently re-released standard Xbone controller improve the bumpers?

Yeah it did. The Halo 5 controllers also have the update bumpers.

Use nothing but the Xbox One Controller for a month, then pick up a 360 controller, it feels so weird.

I still use both. Halo Wars isn’t backwards compatible yet.

Aside from this being in the wrong section and probably the wrong site, I am in absolute disagreement. I think these are the best most comfortable controllers I’ve ever felt or used, including PS and Nintendo ones.

While the d-pad is actually usable now, I don’t know how you go from one of the best controllers ever made for 3D gaming on the 360 to corporeal carpal tunnel syndrome on the xbone.

Ok Mr. Off topic. No.

The controllers feel fantastic and in my own experiences they have been pretty durable. The ergonomics are fantastic and the rumble triggers feel very good. The only thing that is not great about them is the thumbsticks can get pretty dirty, its even worse if you run your nail along it. :stuck_out_tongue: