Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Vote Now!!!

Just wanna say at every Halo fan please Vote Halo wars up if we cant get a second one give us at least the Original back for xbox one !!!

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility

We Want Halo Wars for xbox one!!

I want Halo Reach on xbox one the most

> 2533274942290421;2:
> I want Halo Reach on xbox one the most

I’d say Reach is pretty much a sure thing considering it was one of the games pictured in the pic they tweeted out announcing BC (As were Halo 3 and Halo Wars if you look closely). But Reach was in the first row so i don’t think they’d get our hopes up like that.

Voted Halo Reach and Halo Wars.

Does anyone know if these game will be playable online? Didn’t find anything on that yet.

Do they need to do anything? Once the update comes for backwards compatibility can’t you just stick the disk in and it’ll work? Or am I wrong and they need to allow it for say Halo Reach first?

> 2533274912721239;4:
> Voted Halo Reach and Halo Wars.
>
> Does anyone know if these game will be playable online? Didn’t find anything on that yet.

Yes, because they also announced the ability to play cross platform between xbox one and 360 should the developers allow it. I would assume this will happen for Reach.

> 2533274891841289;5:
> Do they need to do anything? Once the update comes for backwards compatibility can’t you just stick the disk in and it’ll work? Or am I wrong and they need to allow it for say Halo Reach first?

One of the guys heading up the team talked to major Nelson about it. I can’t remember the specifics, but there are some legal issues that possibly need to be sorted out with some companies before games can be pulled onto the list. As Microsoft owns the Halo IP, I don’t see any issues of bringing the catalog over. I think the only issue might lie in people thinking Halo 2 multiplayer will be alive and well, I don’t think that’s going the be the case but I guess it will be a case of wait and see more details as they are announced. Certainly broadcasting, recording and taking screen shots of classics is going to be pretty awesome

Looking forward to Reach and Halo Wars on Xbox One. Man its been to long

Can’t wait for halo reach and the gears series.

> 2533274942290421;2:
> I want Halo Reach on xbox one the most

^This! Let’s go vote even if it seems a sure thing, who knows!