Xbox one and next Gen Xbox cross play

Since it’s likely that halo infinite will launch with the next Xbox, it should be cross play with Xbox one as it’s confirmed to still be played on Xbox one. Reason for this is because many wouldn’t play infinite on Xbox one if it isn’t cross play as many would play it on the new Xbox but some wouldn’t be able to get the new Xbox. Plus Xbox one has been out since 2013 and it feels like it lasted for 7 days as 360 lasted for 8 years.

Halo Infinite will have a really good experience if it can cross with Xbox one and the new gen Xbox, like matchmaking, custom games and more. Like GTA on 360 and PS3 died quick but still popular on Xbox one and ps4 as its not cross play.

Do you want Infinite to be cross play better Xbox one and the new Xbox in 2020?

With all the leaks, rumors and everything about the new Xbox and MS pushing cross play on PC and Xbox One. I’m 99.9% sure that Infinite will be cross play on all three platforms. Except rank.

Plus the recent article that was published three days ago talking about next gen consoles and Infinite, talking about this very issue kinda backs my point up as well.

I’m already assuming that current- gen XB1 and next-gen Xbox One will be able to play and matchmake Infinite together.

As far as PC goes, Forge creations should be playable on consoles too. Heck, give PC forgers the better tools, but keep the memory limits so they can be shared to consoles as well.

I’m sure it’ll have that capability given Microsoft’s gaming philosophy. I remember Titanfall was compatible with 360, blew my mind.

That’s true but mainly cross with Xbox one and the next gen Xbox.

> 2533274832360281;2:
> With all the leaks, rumors and everything about the new Xbox and MS pushing cross play on PC and Xbox One. I’m 99.9% sure that Infinite will be cross play on all three platforms. Except rank.
>
> Plus the recent article that was published three days ago talking about next gen consoles and Infinite, talking about this very issue kinda backs my point up as well.

Article? We can haz source?

Seeing as ms seems to imply the xb1 will still be avle to play the next gen console games, i would imagine cross gen play would be a thing as you can already play xbox one/s vs xb1x. Yes i know its the same console technically but the power difference is so different its just running the same os and xbl servers. Id imagine the next one will be on the same os and xbl servers

This will most likely happen, as Microsoft continuously stresses the concept of the “Xbox family”, where nobody gets left out.

> 2533274950960631;8:
> This will most likely happen, as Microsoft continuously stresses the concept of the “Xbox family”, where nobody gets left out.

I agree, I was looking for Phil Spencers no one gets left behind comment. I think it was him, anyway, yes they seem to be all for inclusion, it’s good too imo.

> 2592250499819446;9:
> > 2533274950960631;8:
> > This will most likely happen, as Microsoft continuously stresses the concept of the “Xbox family”, where nobody gets left out.
>
> I agree, I was looking for Phil Spencers no one gets left behind comment. I think it was him, anyway, yes they seem to be all for inclusion, it’s good too imo.

I agree, Phil spencer is stil ltruing to get games to run on Xbox one since Xbox one x came out.

> 2533274832360281;2:
> With all the leaks, rumors and everything about the new Xbox and MS pushing cross play on PC and Xbox One. I’m 99.9% sure that Infinite will be cross play on all three platforms. Except rank.
>
> Plus the recent article that was published three days ago talking about next gen consoles and Infinite, talking about this very issue kinda backs my point up as well.

cross play between xbox one and the new xbox is good.

but cross play with pc users most never gone happing if the game also come’s out on pc.

the reason why i hate crossplay between pc and concole type game’s is that pc users have a high risk off using hacks and cheats in online match’s.
and since concole’s are hard to use cheats and hacks on and on pc its super easyer then its more unfair for the concole user that wane play fair and base on skill.

Very likely that Infinite will be playable across all 3 platforms: Xbox One, PC, and next-gen Xbox. With the next-gen Xbox likely coming next year, makes sense it’ll also be dealing on the console.

> 2533274823394867;11:
> > 2533274832360281;2:
> > With all the leaks, rumors and everything about the new Xbox and MS pushing cross play on PC and Xbox One. I’m 99.9% sure that Infinite will be cross play on all three platforms. Except rank.
> >
> > Plus the recent article that was published three days ago talking about next gen consoles and Infinite, talking about this very issue kinda backs my point up as well.
>
> cross play between xbox one and the new xbox is good.
>
> but cross play with pc users most never gone happing if the game also come’s out on pc.
>
> the reason why i hate crossplay between pc and concole type game’s is that pc users have a high risk off using hacks and cheats in online match’s.
> and since concole’s are hard to use cheats and hacks on and on pc its super easyer then its more unfair for the concole user that wane play fair and base on skill.

Yeah true, hackers on PC would be annoying, I wouldn’t want cross play for Xbox and PC.