Xbox Live

I’m looking to get Xbox Live Gold and I was wondering if subscriptions stacked? Can I buy a bunch of 1 month subs? Also, is it safe to use my credit card or PayPal? Thanks!

According to UNOFFICIAL reports from people on the internet… they can stack up to 3 years… But I could not find a official response.

I would logically assume yes… you could. But your probably better off simply buying a years worth and saving yourself some trouble. I’m pretty sure that 12, 1 month subscriptions are more expensive.

Putting credit card or paypal info on your Xbox should be pretty safe. Just make sure your privacy settings are good. You can also use a credit card with a spending limit of like… 100 dollars a month. That way if something does go wrong you really wont miss much and will be able to get it back. If your not comfortable doing any of that, you really don’t even need to use a card. Just walk into Walmart or gamestop with some cash and in the gaming section they should have those xbox live cards that give you a certain amount of months with a code.

> 2533274925892496;2:
> According to UNOFFICIAL reports from people on the internet… they can stack up to 3 years… But I could not find a official response.
>
> I would logically assume yes… you could. But your probably better off simply buying a years worth and saving yourself some trouble. I’m pretty sure that 12, 1 month subscriptions are more expensive.
>
> Putting credit card or paypal info on your Xbox should be pretty safe. Just make sure your privacy settings are good. You can also use a credit card with a spending limit of like… 100 dollars a month. That way if something does go wrong you really wont miss much and will be able to get it back. If your not comfortable doing any of that, you really don’t even need to use a card. Just walk into Walmart or gamestop with some cash and in the gaming section they should have those xbox live cards that give you a certain amount of months with a code.

Thanks! I’ll probably go buy some cards.

You can stack up to 3 years, I have been doing this as my former job would give out 2 years of Live to every person who did Holiday training for Xbox products. However, one month is $10, while a year is $60, it makes more sense to do a year at a time.

Also, if you do a prepaid debit card, please make sure to change it before it runs out, because they will suspend your purchasing abilities and not let you renew until you pay that debt. The Xbox Live cards are the way to go.

> 2535434698945637;1:
> I’m looking to get Xbox Live Gold and I was wondering if subscriptions stacked? Can I buy a bunch of 1 month subs? Also, is it safe to use my credit card or PayPal? Thanks!

At least where I live, it is far more cost-efficient to purchase a year at a time than it is to go monthly ($60ish for a year, or $20ish for each month). I assume its roughly the same everywhere.

I would pay cash at the game store, then use the code on your system. Using your card shouldn’t be an issue, but generally speaking the less you use it, the less chance of it getting compromised.