Xbox LIVE under pressure

I’ve been speculating recently that some issues that have been occurring lately with Halo Reach are not 343i server issues, but more-so issues with the Xbox LIVE servers.

A lot of people have been playing Xbox lately, with new releases popping out every day, the Xbox LIVE servers could possibly be melting under all the pressure.

I’ve noticed a bunch of issues with the LIVE service itself, such as being unable to join parties, or random break-ups that occur extremely regularly.

Just a thought.

It’s very possible but in instances like that Microsoft just churns out more power and it fixes itself.

But the recent hiccups and whutnot are indeed on 343i side. Don’t worry they are pros they’ll figure it out eventually.

Mhh, just posted about this in another guy that can’t play reach…
And I think this could be a Msoft ressource related problem, because I just can’t figure what "343 could have done " to cause such issues.
Unfortunately, I don’t think 343 has so much “power” over server ressources or Msoft XBL management…

> Mhh, just posted about this in another guy that can’t play reach…
> And I think this could be a Msoft ressource related problem, because I just can’t figure what "343 could have done " to cause such issues.
> Unfortunately, I don’t think 343 has so much “power” over server ressources or Msoft XBL management…

This, and I don’t think they would be releasing new features soon if they couldn’t support it.

I was also speculating that the reason the servers were folding was that they were using resources for the new dash update, I hope it all smooths out soon.

> I was also speculating that the reason the servers were folding was that they were using resources for the new dash update, I hope it all smooths out soon.

By the way, I have the New Dashboard and it’s amazing. Your gonna love it when it’s available to the public.

> > I was also speculating that the reason the servers were folding was that they were using resources for the new dash update, I hope it all smooths out soon.
>
> By the way, I have the New Dashboard and it’s amazing. Your gonna love it when it’s available to the public.

i am not a fan. >.<

The only thing I really don’t like about it is the amount of tabs, other than that I think it’s a very modern fitting look for the xbox.

I also have it. It is an improvement over the old one, but still not perfect.

Getting disconnected from my VC-party is my only problem.
It happens far too often.