xbox live msg code for specializations

today i received a msg via xbox live with my specialization code because i didnt get an email but i accidently deleted it before i got a chance to write it down…is there a way to resend the code to me or am i stuck at level seventy forever.? my gt is cocoa popo

OMG how did you delete it? I lost all hope in humanity…

my controller dropped and the a button was pressed

Depending on your mail program deleting an email usually sends it to a temp folder for a period of time. Hopefully it’s still there.

> Depending on your mail program deleting an email usually sends it to a temp folder for a period of time. Hopefully it’s still there.

He said it was an XBL message, not email.

except that i didnt get the email i had to get it via a msg on xbox live

> > Depending on your mail program deleting an email usually sends it to a temp folder for a period of time. Hopefully it’s still there.
>
> He said it was an XBL message, not email.

*facepalm

Yeah I just reread it.

I hate to say it, but you may be out of luck. By acknowledging the fact that you deleted the code, 343i/MS are no longer responsible for it. You received the code and deleted it by your own hand. Their responsibility ended once you got the code. I would recommend Ebay to look for another one.

well im hoping the kind people at 343 will show good customer service and send another since i didnt get the original email with the code

no they said they wouldnt send another 1… sorry bud… ask nicely for one or ebay.

> well im hoping the kind people at 343 will show good customer service and send another since i didnt get the original email with the code

Microsoft was responsible for sending the code through email, 343 was kind enough to give you a code via xbl messages. 343 is already being kind enough but I hope they can help you out.

maybe you can check on ur dashboard on the computer and see if the message si still saved…just a thought though

Its not saved :frowning:

This should be in the fails of the week.

i swear… 343 will never win…