Xbox Live Family

Can each of my boys have their own waypoint access or is it for the ‘head of house’ only?

I think if they have different emails they could have way point’s but I don’t think so, but it’s worth a shot I guess

Assuming each account is registered under a different e-mail address, yes.

> Can each of my boys have their own waypoint access or is it for the ‘head of house’ only?

Your boys can have their own Waypoint access! I can confirm because I have the Xbox Family pack and 2 of my children have their own…

> > Can each of my boys have their own waypoint access or is it for the ‘head of house’ only?
>
> Your boys can have their own Waypoint access! I can confirm because I have the Xbox Family pack and 2 of my children have their own…

I have the family pack and i made an account for my dad, brother, and sister here!

> Can each of my boys have their own waypoint access or is it for the ‘head of house’ only?

If they have their own gamertags then they have their own separate access to Waypoint. However, the Live family restrictions that you can place on the gamertags will apply to your kids gamertags while they surf Waypoint. So if you restrict the videos they can watch to under-R, I’m betting many of the Halo 4 vids will be unavailable to your kids.