Xbox live account error

To start this off my account is fine, I have 2 friends who already created a Waypoint account but my 3rd friend is unable to he gets a “Xbox live account error” His account is supposed to be named xSeagod77x but whenever we try to sign into the Microsoft it denies him further. Is there anyway we can resolve this problem? Please and thank you.

That’s a question better suited for Xbox Support.

Thanks will get my friend to contact them

I had the same problem, that whenever i tried to sign in to my account, it said “xbox live Account error” and to fix it in the profile settings of xbox.com.
Appherently my account was set to a child account and was blocking the feature of signing in for some reason. So if his account is a child account, have an adult account turn off the restrictions for that account. (I didnt think my account was a child account, so make sure that it is/isnt) That fixed it for me so hopefully it will for you too.

Will see if that works! Thanks for the response

Idk how to fix the account error thing either. Can someone help me? I can’t seem to find the reason

> 2535410710068679;6:
> Idk how to fix the account error thing either. Can someone help me? I can’t seem to find the reason

When it’s a Xbox 360 account, then it does not work anymore… did you contact the Microsoft support?