Xbox live account comprimised and banned

For 3 days now I have been banned from Halo 5 , I haven’t played a game so I couldn’t ave logically been banned.
My current ban duration is 23 hours.
Someone has obviously taken control of my account as I am always having to enter my password too.
Seeing as 343 doesn’t respond to any messages I post I guess I am screwed.

That sucks but if you somehow get enough people to reply it’ll catch some attention.

It is not 343i’s responsibility to ensure that your account is secure. That is your responsibility. No one is going to respond to you because if you believe your account has been compromised then you will need to deal with Microsoft directly.

1. You have played a game, because you’re level 40

2. In reality, you should be contacting xbox support if you think that you’re account has been “hacked”

EDIT: You played a game yesterday. Multiple games, actually.

> 2533275026324941;1:
> For 3 days now I have been banned from Halo 5 , I haven’t played a game so I couldn’t ave logically been banned.
> My current ban duration is 23 hours.
> Someone has obviously taken control of my account as I am always having to enter my password too.
> Seeing as 343 doesn’t respond to any messages I post I guess I am screwed.

What about changing your password? I think you can also get an authenticator. I know the authenticator works for different login over Internet but I don’t know if it works for Xbox One

This has nothing to do with 343i.

Whoever hacked your account sure did play a LOT of Halo 5… And a lot of DNF’s too.

Xbox support would be a better place to call for hacked accounts.

Account theft is an Xbox Live issue. Here’s a good place to start:

The official ban thread is found here. Please use that thread for any and all discussion about bans.

If you’re having an issue with your XBL account, you need to take it up with XBL, not Halo.