Xbox Launch Celebration Global Livestream

I’m pretty sure that there’s already some forms talking about this, but now that it has been officially announced on the Xbox Twitter, my question is will we or will we not see Halo Infinite in the November 10 livestream?

we’ll hopefully see something that I dunno i’d take a guess at their star multiplayer mode maybe?

> 2533274868747146;2:
> we’ll hopefully see something that I dunno i’d take a guess at their star multiplayer mode maybe?

All depends on when the projected release window. I’d hope we get to see the updated graphics on the campaign demo. With unyszek releasing a tweet that stated he was playing the campaign id like to think that at the very least we’d get that much. If we see any multiplayer at all and this is a big IF; I’d think it would just be a possible MP map/arena style. I think they’d save the new mode for a time closer to launch to really hype things up.

> 2533274809988140;3:
> > 2533274868747146;2:
> > we’ll hopefully see something that I dunno i’d take a guess at their star multiplayer mode maybe?
>
> All depends on when the projected release window. I’d hope we get to see the updated graphics on the campaign demo. With unyszek releasing a tweet that stated he was playing the campaign id like to think that at the very least we’d get that much. If we see any multiplayer at all and this is a big IF; I’d think it would just be a possible MP map/arena style. I think they’d save the new mode for a time closer to launch to really hype things up.

Agreed campaign is going to be on everyones lips and i’m sure teams are hard at work I doubt were gonna see anymore campaign until at least a few months down the line however the multiplayer hasn’t been shown at all hardly and if they do have a “star” game mode to show off better to show it off here and now get some feelers out there before anymore bad press comes there way.

Im pretty certain this isn’t really a news event but more of just a stream to celebrate the new console launching.
I’d be surprised if we get news in any capacity

I may be wrong but that was my interpretation of what was to be streamed.

Phil Spencer said something about not focusing on new announcements and instead just focusing on the console launch and stuff so I’m kinda leaning more towards there not being any new Halo Infinite info during that event. Really hope they do show us something though, I’m so ready to see what multiplayer looks like in this game

I hope we at least get something regarding Infinite. Maybe something about multiplayer. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

> 2533274908070201;6:
> Phil Spencer said something about not focusing on new announcements and instead just focusing on the console launch and stuff so I’m kinda leaning more towards there not being any new Halo Infinite info during that event. Really hope they do show us something though, I’m so ready to see what multiplayer looks like in this game

Hopefully an updated graphics in the campaign would fall under this premise. At this point I’d be happy to see or hear anything about the game.