Xbox Insider Program

Is anybody here currently registered with the xbox insider program?
I play pubg and it currently has issues with the current build within the insider program, is anybody going to try and use the halo infinite build with it,
should I factory reset so that I don’t run into any problems or is this a good opportunity to test the new build with the alpha beta.

I am currently registered in the Xbox insider program, when you are saying build I am assuming you are referring to the Xbox Update Previews. I do run this on one of my Xbox consoles and I would not recommend trying to play this upcoming Halo Infinite. My main reason for this is that Update Previews have been to know to have strange bugs that can effecting networking of the system itself which is why there are issues with certain games. So due to the nature of the flight and knowing about the known issues it will have it very well could just cause more issues for you.

One of the main goals of the Halo Infinite Preview is to allow current hardware and software on the variety of platforms test the game to discovery bugs. So by running your console in a update preview you could end up creating more bugs and you won’t know if its because of the game or your console. So keep that in mind.

Hey just a quick question here. I got an email saying I had been selected for the halo infinite technical preview and I was wondering if we were supposed to get a pre-email or message containing our code or download link or whatever because I have a few other friends wondering the same thing ad well as myself. Thanks for your time guys.

> 2533274852233100;3:
> Hey just a quick question here. I got an email saying I had been selected for the halo infinite technical preview and I was wondering if we were supposed to get a pre-email or message containing our code or download link or whatever because I have a few other friends wondering the same thing ad well as myself. Thanks for your time guys.

Invites should be getting sent out some time day. Make sure to keep an eye on your emails and PM’s here on Waypoint.