Xbox Game Pass for PC Giveaway!

Been sitting on this for a while and not that we’re heading into December I thought it was time to drop this into a giveaway.
<mark>Please read the instructions in this post very carefully to make sure you are eligible</mark>

Up for grabs is a 3 month Xbox Game Pass for PC code thanks to being a Discord Nitro subscriber, however there are a few restrictions on who can redeem it:

• You cannot be an existing or previous Xbox Game Pass PC subscriber - You cannot be an existing or previous Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriberThis giveaway code can only be redeemed by those who have never been a Game Pass subscriber.

Now that bit is out of the way, drop a comment below - think about your favorite Halo map or Halo mission from any game and let me know what your favorite thing about it is. As long as you do this I’ll add your name to the giveaway list. As a sweetener, I have a few Monster Energy codes saved up and will drop a few - so if you’re looking for those sweet monster skins or just some extra Double XP make sure to leave a comment!

I’ll keep the post up until Friday and organize a winner and some runners up - winners will be drawn at random using a generator.
Good luck and happy Halo’ing!

I liked the Dual scarab fight from H3 the covenant, the music was timed so perfectly and it led up to such an epic end

Standing in the mesmerizing grandness of Blood Gulch reflecting upon why are we here.

> 2535424974868674;2:
> I liked the Dual scarab fight from H3 the covenant, the music was timed so perfectly and it led up to such an epic end

But the scarab just fell from the worting sky and kinda just walked it off so confusion?

My favorite mission of all time has to be Silent Cartographer, and it’s because of that first drop on the beach!

If I’m drawn to win, I’ll happily take a runner up prize of dxp or a skin instead of gamepass.

I have a question, I’ve never used game pass so does the subscription expire (sorta like a coupon) if you don’t use it in a certain amount of time

> 2535424974868674;6:
> I have a question, I’ve never used game pass so does the subscription expire (sorta like a coupon) if you don’t use it in a certain amount of time.

Usually there is an expiration date on trial codes but if it is a paid for code it may not be an expiration date.

Also my favorite map is guardian and my favorite missions are the mombasa streets in ODST. I have game pass ultimate and not intrested in the monster codes so do not put my name into the running.

> 2535472130922237;3:
> Standing in the mesmerizing grandness of Blood Gulch reflecting upon why are we here.

Hey… I get that reference!!

Going to leave this open until tomorrow!

> 2533274813317074;9:
> Going to leave this open until tomorrow!

I’ve always loved the Halo 2 map Lockout - but specifically the super bounce on it. It was the first bounce I ever learned to do, and one of the most strategic in my opinion. If I could get up top in a slayer game and call out enemy positions to my team, game over.

Congratulations to SierraNGZK46 who wins the Game Pass code!

WasabiPeanut721, AshamanND and thetimewarptrio I’ll drop you some DXP codes :slight_smile:
DMs incoming very shortly

Damn, wish I saw this earlier. Congrats to those who won stuff though! Hope you enjoy your winnings!

Prizes have been handed out. If I come across any more codes in my stash, I’ll be sure to do another giveaway.
I do have some physical items to give away though, so stay tuned!