Xbox elite series 2 controller best setup?

I got the elite 2 controller any settings that would be good for this game

I still play with bumper jumper even though I have paddles on my controller. For aiming you should watch at least one of your past games and see if you’re under or over shooting. Go up in sens if under, down in sens if over. With stick height it is really preference. Personally I don’t like high height sticks in halo, but they are nice for call of duty. I play with default sticks. With the tension it really is a matter of if you enjoyed the 360 style or Xbox one style of stick tension(360 had higher tension. Xbox one is loose). I can play with both comfortably so that doesn’t really matter to me. With paddle configuration I would keep the buttons stock. Only if you have two paddles would I change up buttons depending on game and needs.

I do not have a Elite controller, just a custom color Regular one. If you would be so kind to send me yours (I PM’d you my address), then I’ll let you know, and send it back in a couple of years, along with your shipping cost, I’m not a savage.
Wink wink, smooch smooch

Whatever you prefer. My set up

Bumper jumper universal(because im used to it)
L stick regular but right stick extended
Both sticks max tension
Both triggers full hairline enabled
Back paddles at abxy
Thumbstick movements set to default.

> 2533274807375329;3:
> I do not have a Elite controller, just a custom color Regular one. If you would be so kind to send me yours (I PM’d you my address), then I’ll let you know, and send it back in a couple of years, along with your shipping cost, I’m not a savage.
> Wink wink, smooch smooch

Ha ha you trippin

> 2533274871202908;5:
> > 2533274807375329;3:
> > I do not have a Elite controller, just a custom color Regular one. If you would be so kind to send me yours (I PM’d you my address), then I’ll let you know, and send it back in a couple of years, along with your shipping cost, I’m not a savage.
> > Wink wink, smooch smooch
>
> Ha ha you trippin

Trippin over my feet, as I run to the mailbox next week, you said it’d be here Thursday maybe??

> 2533274807375329;6:
> > 2533274871202908;5:
> > > 2533274807375329;3:
> > > I do not have a Elite controller, just a custom color Regular one. If you would be so kind to send me yours (I PM’d you my address), then I’ll let you know, and send it back in a couple of years, along with your shipping cost, I’m not a savage.
> > > Wink wink, smooch smooch
> >
> > Ha ha you trippin
>
> Trippin over my feet, as I run to the mailbox next week, you said it’d be here Thursday maybe??

lmaooo how long did it take for you to come up with that?

Just picked up an elite series 2 as well, interested to try bumper jumper, is it common with this controller?

I use a super weird setup but it feels natural to me and It works pretty well.

For starters, I run Recon, always have, always will. I’m too deep to change now lol.

For paddles, I run B(Melee) on the top left, A(Jump) on the upper right, LS Click(Crouch) on the bottom left, and RS Click on the bottom right. Super weird, but I clench pretty hard and clicking sticks to zoom throws off my aim and strafe.

it gets weirder

I also remapped LS Click on the controller to X(Equipment/Sprint) and RS Click to Y(switch Weapons).

The end result is a surprisingly comfortable setup that lets me never take my fingers off the stick, and keeps my aim pretty sharp

> 2533274923428997;9:
> I use a super weird setup but it feels natural to me and It works pretty well.
>
> For starters, I run Recon, always have, always will. I’m too deep to change now lol.
>
> For paddles, I run B(Melee) on the top left, A(Jump) on the upper right, LS Click(Crouch) on the bottom left, and RS Click on the bottom right. Super weird, but I clench pretty hard and clicking sticks to zoom throws off my aim and strafe.
>
> it gets weirderI also remapped LS Click on the controller to X(Equipment/Sprint) and RS Click to Y(switch Weapons).
>
> The end result is a surprisingly comfortable setup that lets me never take my fingers off the stick, and keeps my aim pretty sharp

Thanks for your insight! That is a weird setup for sure, but whatever works hey. I played around with it for about an hour and found keeping A to jump was most comfortable as well, along with a few paddle mappings

The paddles are a godsent and so far I’m really liking it