Xbox Elite Controller broke while playing Halo 5

Got my elite controller in early January and loved it. But sadly it broke last week. The RB bumper broke on it. I contacted xbox support and they sent me another one. It shipped via Fedex smartpost from Memphis,TN on 3/11/16 but it wont be here till Thursday 3/17/16. I live in east TN its an 8 hour drive to Memphis from my house. But I guess its a 8 day trip for Fedex smartpost.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

I just looked at my tracking and the scheduled delivery moved up by one day. I love the controller but now I have to hold down the RB for about 2 seconds when I reload so annoying. My button layout on my controller: A = jump,B = punch, Y = reload, X = sprint, left stick = move, right stick = move sights, right stick pushed down = thrust, RB = reload/pick up weapon, RT= fire, LT = aim, LB= throw grenade, D pad up = switch grenade, and I have one small paddle in slot P1 set up for B button so I can ground pound and still have thumb on right stick.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>

I also use the dome thumb sticks they are way better than the stock.

Sooooo… what are you saying with this post?
That you got a new controller for free from MS and you are happy? :slight_smile:

man I am only lucky that my controller was still under warranty. I just hope I get it sometime soon this Fedex smartpost is crazy.

I think he’s trying to use this thread to increase his post count :confused:

> 2533274804912545;6:
> I think he’s trying to use this thread to increase his post count :confused:

not true, who cares about post count

> 2559411752530268;7:
> > 2533274804912545;6:
> > I think he’s trying to use this thread to increase his post count :confused:
>
>
> not true, who cares about post count

Apparently you

> 2535440120215345;8:
> > 2559411752530268;7:
> > > 2533274804912545;6:
> > > I think he’s trying to use this thread to increase his post count :confused:
> >
> >
> > not true, who cares about post count
>
>
> Apparently you

You ladies are being silly. Anyhow, I put a small paddle in P4 (lower left hand side) in place of RB. RB is reload, pick up weapon for me. I kind of like the controller set up like this. Also just checked my fedex tracking and its at my local post office. I hope its a new controller and not just a box to send it back for repair.

Hi OP, this forum is meant for support issues relating to Halo. Your post might be better suited on twitter or in a blog, or in the off-topic thread once that opens again. Also, please don’t multi-post or bump your topic, it’s against the forum rules. Thanks :slight_smile: