Xbox Digital Event-Halo Infinite

I read one time a while ago that there were going to be two Xbox digital events between now and June. IS THIS TRUE? If so then do you all believe will Halo Infinite will be shown?

If you think that Halo Infinite will show new information it’s a given that gameplay is must. However, will there be a display of multiplayer? Like a demo? What else do you will or should be shown for Halo Infinite?

I heard there will be an event in May taking about the Xbox itself and another one in June talking about the upcoming games. Not sure how accurate it was, I think it was just a rumour, but of that’s true we should see some Halo Infinite gameplay by june at the latest.

it could be at both events one event has the multiplayer and the other has the campaign section or vice versa i been hearing that the campaign has a open world thing for exploration but you can play the campaign itself in typical halo fashion which lines up with what 343i have said in the past where exploration in some way would be in the game and the campaign is more ambitious than the typical 6-9 hours and apparently multiplayer is gonna have a bold take on it whatever that means we know for a fact halo is gonna be used heavily in marketing and a big showcase of xbox series x so i wouldnt be surprised if the game is shown at both events

> 2533274867591496;3:
> it could be at both events one event has the multiplayer and the other has the campaign section or vice versa i been hearing that the campaign has a open world thing for exploration but you can play the campaign itself in typical halo fashion which lines up with what 343i have said in the past where exploration in some way would be in the game and the campaign is more ambitious than the typical 6-9 hours and apparently multiplayer is gonna have a bold take on it whatever that means we know for a fact halo is gonna be used heavily in marketing and a big showcase of xbox series x so i wouldnt be surprised if the game is shown at both events

Hope you’re right of course, but frankly I think you’re going to be disappointed. What nadekill1379 said is much more probable, especially with the situation we’re in right now.

> 2533274795098161;4:
> > 2533274867591496;3:
> > it could be at both events one event has the multiplayer and the other has the campaign section or vice versa i been hearing that the campaign has a open world thing for exploration but you can play the campaign itself in typical halo fashion which lines up with what 343i have said in the past where exploration in some way would be in the game and the campaign is more ambitious than the typical 6-9 hours and apparently multiplayer is gonna have a bold take on it whatever that means we know for a fact halo is gonna be used heavily in marketing and a big showcase of xbox series x so i wouldnt be surprised if the game is shown at both events
>
> Hope you’re right of course, but frankly I think you’re going to be disappointed. What Nadekill1379 said is much more probable, especially with the situation we’re in right now.

I back you and Nadekill1379. I also read that there would be one in May for the Series X console and one in June for games. However, I think they’ll need some games for the console reveal for showing graphics, load times etc, Halo Infinite and Hellblade 2 Senua’s Sacrifice would get my vote, but I could be wrong.

> 2592250499819446;5:
> > 2533274795098161;4:
> > > 2533274867591496;3:
> > >
>
> I back you and Nadekill1379. I also read that there would be one in May for the Series X console and one in June for games. However, I think they’ll need some games for the console reveal for showing graphics, load times etc, Halo Infinite and Hellblade 2 Senua’s Sacrifice would get my vote, but I could be wrong.

I think whatever Forza’s devs have been cooking will be demonstrated instead of Halo (they actually missed releasing a game last year for the first time this gen I believe so clearly they’re up to something). Halo Infinite looks absolutely gorgeous, but Forza is more well known as one of the ultimate benchmarks for graphics so I think it makes more sense to use that for a tech reveal. Halo Infinite can be the heavy hitter in June that will draw more people to watch it and catch all the other reveals. Hope I’m wrong though cause I want details as soon as possible.

> 2535473509360653;1:
> I read one time a while ago that there were going to be two Xbox digital events between now and June. IS THIS TRUE? If so then do you all believe will Halo Infinite will be shown?
>
> If you think that Halo Infinite will show new information it’s a given that gameplay is must. However, will there be a display of multiplayer? Like a demo? What else do you will or should be shown for Halo Infinite?

We don’t know if these rumors are true. Nothing is guaranteed until Microsoft officially states something and that hasn’t happened yet.

Given that we have had a reveal event at the MS campus and a blog post from Phil Spencer about the console itself, it makes sense that upcoming events will actually show some game play. Potential customers need to see what all of that power actually translates to in terms of games.

Halo Infinite was originally going to be shown at E3 2020 so if Microsoft is indeed having an online “E3” event in June, it makes sense that Infinite would be shown then. Assuming the game is still releasing in November alongside the console, I don’t think 343 could possibly wait any longer to actually show the game. It’ll have been 2 years since announcement at that point.

Honestly, 343 should combine the Xbox series x reveal and the potential Halo Infinite gameplay reveal trailer in one digital event. It makes absolutely zero sense to talk about the new console without any new AAA games revealed. I know I am speaking for myself but if this event takes place in early June around the week E3 would taken place I am fine with that.

It is my hope that there is going to be at least one mission shown off so we as gamers can see how the HUD system will be displayed and the type of gameplay mechanics we are in for. Halo 5 gave players the option to switch the button layout for different controls. I think this is how 343 can bring classic gameplay back from Halo 1-3. 343 can utilize older gameplay mechanics that don’t sacrificing the traversing through new world landscapes. At the same time the landscapes don’t have to be a byproduct of the new gameplay mechanics as featured in the Halo 5 multiplayer.

I don’t like rumors. I suggest to wait for any official announcement. I wouldn’t expect news about Halo Infinite to be revealed until June. It’s only two months away. We can wait a little longer.

> 2533274887410089;9:
> I don’t like rumors. I suggest to wait for any official announcement. I wouldn’t expect news about Halo Infinite to be revealed until June. It’s only two months away. We can wait a little longer.

No we can’t

> 2535411529096152;10:
> > 2533274887410089;9:
> > I don’t like rumors. I suggest to wait for any official announcement. I wouldn’t expect news about Halo Infinite to be revealed until June. It’s only two months away. We can wait a little longer.
>
> No we can’t

I have to agree. Normally I would have been ok to wait till June. I still do. Family, friends, and loved ones come first given what’s going on. However, if 343 know in their heart of hearts that there will some sort of delay then they should be transparent about. If a delay becomes inevitable I personally don’t see the need to wait till June. But, I think that 343 will make the best decision possible. 343 is probably just waiting for Microsoft to give them the go ahead regardless of what direction 343 decides to go in.

The two event thing is just a rumor though it has come from reliable industry insiders.
It makes sense to reveal more about the hardware with a couple games to show it off. Then save the big games for what would have been E3.

This gives developers, like 343i time to create a solid demo experience to show us. Given that they’re working from home, and the creation of a demo can take time from game development, I feel it’s in everyone’s best interest to see Halo Infinite in June.

Infinite is The Series X’s biggest game so I’m sure Microsoft wants to show it when 343i are ready to do so.

Does ANYONE believe that we are getting a Halo-Infinite Limited Edition /Customized Xbox Series X console? Xbox just advertised one for Cyberpunk on their Twitter page with a matching controller? What are the odds that this will be apart of the Xbox digital event?

> 2535473509360653;13:
> Does ANYONE believe that we are getting a Halo-Infinite Limited Edition /Customized Xbox Series X console? Xbox just advertised one for Cyberpunk on their Twitter page with a matching controller? What are the odds that this will be apart of the Xbox digital event?

i would be shocked if we dont

As of right now, there has only been one confirmed event by Xbox, which is being done in place of E3, so it’s a safe assumption that it will be during June. Anything else is simply a rumour; albeit from a source who has been correct before.

June currently is (and always has been) your next, definite source of Halo Infinite news. Do not hype yourself on rumours, hopes and leaks on an unconfirmed event.

Also I will be surprised if we don’t see a Halo Themed XSX console; and I would absolutely adore it if it was the same transparent green that the OG Xbox was with its Halo edition console.

No we all have wait in july not june waiting for halo infinite gameplay then more release date