Xbox Died.

Ok so my xbox died. What a surprise.
I have replaced it, imported my profile etc etc.

However, I have the limited edition.
The only DL i can find for the map packs, well that would cost me… wait… i bought the limited edition… ok so IT KNEW about some stupid spartan armour, and let me re DL that… BUT THE MAPS??? WTF??
You want me to pay for them now… oh wait it says… IF YOU HAVE THE LIMITED EDITION DONT DL THIS HERE> YOU WILL BE CHARGED>>.
BUT NOWHERE DOES IT F$%#ING SAY WHERE TO GET THEM.

Thanks. so what am i SOL now?

Go onto the Xbox website sign in and look up your Download history, redownload and bang your fine

> Go onto the Xbox website sign in and look up your Download history, redownload and bang your fine

This. You will be ok man.

go into halo 4 at the menu it says xbox marketplace when you open it it should automatically bring up any map packs not detected on your hard drive

also you can go to download history not sure where it is and re-download about everything you’ve ever had

Thank you guys for the quick reply. You were correct, the xbox.com had it in my DL history, the xbox itself… has nothing in my DL history.
Just wondering… is this going to affect the next map pack as well…

> Thank you guys for the quick reply. You were correct, the xbox.com had it in my DL history, the xbox itself… has nothing in my DL history.
> Just wondering… is this going to affect the next map pack as well…

Cant see how it would. Players change boxes all the time so i dont see how it will affect it. Its just a profile you gotta have. You can change boxes all you want. I find it great since i just did a Xbox change but i can manage what i want to redownload. I find the site is alot better to do this

Thanks for all the help… was starting to loose my mind there
… yes the website is the only way to go.