Xbox crashing during multiplayer game

I got Xbox one original. Are the new skins breaking the game?

It’s a common problem across the board from what I’ve heard, I also have a original xbox one from around 2015-2016 and turning off the skins for H3 and CE helps reduce the crashing by a lot from my experience

I’ve noticed this recently too. And a LOT of frame drops in Halo 3 as well, and I’ve noticed disabling all the new weapon skins and new armour and stuff would make it pretty much perfect. I’m not sure what’s going on and I’ve submitted a ticket for this and nothing’s been done about it yet sadly. It never used to be an issue and has something to do with the new skins.

That’s funny because I turned it on and after two games it crashed. I usually have them off. I’ll keep it off until maybe new content comes out.

Yea my day one edition cant handle them at all but my Xbox One S has no problem.

> 2533274841519598;5:
> Yea my day one edition cant handle them at all but my Xbox One S has no problem.

Very interesting. Good to know.

> 2535447291443771;2:
> It’s a common problem across the board from what I’ve heard, I also have a original xbox one from around 2015-2016 and turning off the skins for H3 and CE helps reduce the crashing by a lot from my experience

I guess I am one of the lucky ones touches wood. I have had my Xbox One since 2014 and have never experienced a crash during a multiplayer match.

I have a launch Xbox One (2015 Kinect bundle) and I have skins on. Never had these issues before, weird.

Maybe because I haven’t been “closing” the game app?

I think it has crashed before w/ skins off also. Oh and I’m playing on disk.