Xbox Connect or XLink Kai (H1 - H1.5)

I’ve been wanting to gather people together to play the original Halo 1. I’ve checked the servers and H1 is completely baron. We have a community that is dedicated enough to make this happen. I would also like to get H1.5 up and running. If I receive enough support, I’ll create a website for details. I may set up my own private server for this operation. The server would be set up in Nashville Tennessee.

> 2533274799977666;1:
> I’ve been wanting to gather people together to play the original Halo 1. I’ve checked the servers and H1 is completely baron. We have a community that is dedicated enough to make this happen. I would also like to get H1.5 up and running. If I receive enough support, I’ll create a website for details. I may set up my own private server for this operation. The server would be set up in Nashville Tennessee.

I highly reccomend for you to download a program called xLAN. xLAN is a recently made program from a Halo community member called 002 that is suppose to be an alternative to XLink Kai and XBC. IMO xLAN is a better and simper alternative to XLink Kai and XBC. Here’s an informative quote from a knowledgeable Halo 1 community member called stunt_man regarding xLAN.

> The application can be run either in direct IP mode (just enter the IP address that the host sees when they host a session) or with the new channels features.
> Please read the readme before jumping in blind.
> Testers have said that this feels as good, if not better, than XBC. And there’s no dependcy to a master server so it is stable and has no chance of going down. It only relies on the host’s connection.

People use this discord channel to help them organize and play Halo 1 through xLAN. People typically either use the normal disc version of Halo 1 or Halo 1 NHEv7 when playing through xLAN. BTW 002, the creator of xLAN, is in the discord channel and he also plays Halo 1 through xLAN so feel free to message him in the discord if you have any questions concerning xLAN.

I’ve been wanting to play xtag is juniorchicken