Xbox and PC Flight?

I got my invite and its only available for Xbox as all my other flights were available for both. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue and was wanting it for Steam? Idk if I’m able to register for both and if I’ll even get a PC code.

Hey, yeah me too. Need it to be activated for Steam!

Same boat here :o

I’m having the same issue. 343 has a lot to answer for considering other flights didn’t have these kinds of issues

Other people have got it for steam so I’m wondering why I didn’t

same i want it on steam i hope they send a code or i wont be able to play

Sorry folks, but if you were opted into both platforms and don’t have an active invite for PC then you won’t be able to play on that platform

> 2533274813317074;7:
> Sorry folks, but if you were opted into both platforms and don’t have an active invite for PC then you won’t be able to play on that platform

Well that’s very stupid because I’ve had both platforms for every flight they have had.

I have the invite for Xbox and can’t even download the game. There is no option for me to do anything but leave the preview when I go to the manage screen.

I have been trying to get it on my xbox for the past hour, and I either cannot download the program, or it says the apps I need are unavailable. I wish I had more time to dedicate to this, as I work full time, so trying to jump through so many hoops without success just leaves me more than a bit unnerved. I wish everybody who is able to download it a fun weekend. I can always just watch the footage and see the game grow from there.