Xbox 360

Do people still play Halo 3 on the Xbox 360? I tried it a couple days ago, and it took like 1 or 2 minutes to get a full server on Social Slayer. I got all the Vanilla maps, according to Halo Alpha, but is there anybody who consistently plays Halo 3 on the Xbox 360?

I don’t know about consistent, but I’m positive that people still play on the 360

You can usually find games for the vanilla maps. DLC playlists are pretty much dead though.

> 2535416029547636;1:
> Do people still play Halo 3 on the Xbox 360? I tried it a couple days ago, and it took like 1 or 2 minutes to get a full server on Social Slayer. I got all the Vanilla maps, according to Halo Alpha, but is there anybody who consistently plays Halo 3 on the Xbox 360?

They’re all pretty dead. I’m attempting to get some of my missing multiplayer achievements from Reach/4 and the only playlist that was populated enough for a game in Halo 4 was BTB - there may have been one game for regular team slayer.

Lucky for me I have two accounts and 8 controllers.

Maybe it’s difficult but in the most popular playlist you will find a match.

> 2535416029547636;1:
> Do people still play Halo 3 on the Xbox 360? I tried it a couple days ago, and it took like 1 or 2 minutes to get a full server on Social Slayer. I got all the Vanilla maps, according to Halo Alpha, but is there anybody who consistently plays Halo 3 on the Xbox 360?

I still play on the 360.

social slayer is the only active server tho
it takes a few minutes to find a match

My man, I play still on the Xbox 360 version. If you are interested, you can join the Halo 3 Discord at Discord

We are trying to get a regular set of custom games together on Wednesdays @ 7PM Eastern time.
Also, please download all the DLC maps. They are free.

Update. In halo 3, only social slayer is regularly popular. In halo reach, you can find Slayer, Invasion and Grifball and some other stuff, but you can only really find BTB matches at around 9:00pm EST. in Halo 4, the only played gamemode is BTB

I’ve found luck on reach and 3

Huh. Something weird just happened today on Reach. social Slayer population went from 506 to 76, and it says Information Could not be retrieved from Xbox Live. Halo 3 is still fine though

Pretty dead, trying to get achievements with some people though. If anyone still needs Lone Wolves achievements or is willing to help, send me a message. I’m rank 20 so I can only connect with people in 10-30 range, but I’m also trying to work with another group that have a higher skill (Their range is 27-37) so they can get the achievements, then derank and help me get them. True Achievements post here: https://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=872411

> 2535416029547636;1:

Yea there are still people playing. But not much.

> 2535416029547636;1:

I think there’s a small group of players that still play consistently on Xbox 360. Those servers have a bunch of issues though. Social Slayer is the only playlist you’ll find a game in unless you party up with a bunch of friends and go into customs or socials together. That’s what I’m going to start doing pretty soon.

I’d guess only a few hundred play even social slayer.

since my xbox 360 motherboard burned down i stopped playing on that console, i switched to xbox one

My xbox 360 cannot connect to the wifi, it needs a component, but I still play halo 3 on the xbox one and according to me they are the same servers. It’s sad because I only find matches on Social Slayer