Xbox 360 Help!!!!!

I am looking to sell my xbox360 to get money for the next gen consoles. Can anyone one tell me where I can sell my xbox itself for $150 or more? I also have a lot of games on it which I shall list. I also have two controllers. So just give the price for each store. Thanks for the help! The 360 has a 250 gigabytes hard drive and a Kinect. My xbox is the black shiny model color.

Games:
Halo Anniversary Combat Evolved
Halo: Reach
Halo 3
Halo 3 ODST
Halo 4 Limited Edition
Halo Wars
Forza Motorsport 4
Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars
Gears of War 3
Gears of War Judgment
NBA 2K13
Madden NFL13
Kinect Adventures
Kinect Joyride

I doubt you’re going to get $150 or more for that these days. You’d be much better off saving up or getting a job. I wouldn’t even bother with it to be honest, the Xbox One isn’t backward compatible which means you’d be limited to only a few titles upon launch.

Just doesn’t seem like a very smart idea to me.

> I wouldn’t even bother with it to be honest, the Xbox One isn’t backward compatible which means you’d be limited to only a few titles upon launch.

This. I’m keeping my 360 because I know I’m still going to want to play not only my Halo collection, but all of my 360 library. No backwards compatibility sucks, so I’d rather keep my current games.

But if you’re really set on selling it, your best bet would be a pawn shop, craigslist, friends or family, or a local game store. I say “local”, because you’re not going to get -Yoink- from Gamestop, but if it’s locally owned, you can usually haggle around a bit.