Xbox 360 halo titles coming to Xbox one

Today 343 Industries announced that four Xbox 360 halo titles will come to the Xbox one, halo 3 ,halo combat evolved anniversary and halo 4. These games will come later this year. When this year will these games come? This news is real.

Honestly, they should just give them away for free to everyone, first of all it could help build some halo hype for people who never played the franchise before and it would also help avoid a risky diplomatic situation with people who bought the MCC and would understandably feel outraged by such a thing as they’d be left behind by 343…

I guess the MCC won’t even get a 4k patch, this game has become an embarrassment to 343 and Microsoft…

> 2535471012923214;1:
> Today 343 Industries announced that four Xbox 360 halo titles will come to the Xbox one, halo 3 ,halo combat evolved anniversary and halo 4. These games will come later this year. When this year will these games come? This news is real.

They are announcing a release date soon but likely September. They’ll preview some gameplay of Halo 3 running on BC on Xbox One at RTX so be sure to check Youtube in the next few days.

#RIPMCC
#FINISHTHEFIGHT
LONG LIVE OG HALO 3

> 2533274904530265;3:
> > 2535471012923214;1:
> > Today 343 Industries announced that four Xbox 360 halo titles will come to the Xbox one, halo 3 ,halo combat evolved anniversary and halo 4. These games will come later this year. When this year will these games come? This news is real.
>
> They are announcing a release date soon but likely September. They’ll preview some gameplay of Halo 3 running on BC on Xbox One at RTX so be sure to check Youtube in the next few days.
>
> #RIPMCC
> #FINISHTHEFIGHT
> LONG LIVE OG HALO 3

Not just RIP MCC, but RIP CE, H2 and 2A as well… These games all die along with MCC.

> 2535471012923214;1:
> Today 343 Industries announced that four Xbox 360 halo titles will come to the Xbox one, halo 3 ,halo combat evolved anniversary and halo 4. These games will come later this year. When this year will these games come? This news is real.

I’m actually really hyped for Halo 3 to become backwards compatible. I have MCC and play it every other day, or almost everyday. 343 fixed some issues with the game, and it’s playable, but it’ll be better backwards compatible because I feel like there will be more players and I liked H3’s ranking system better than H3 on MCC using Halo 2’s ranking system. I already have the disc for every Halo game (Kept them all), but if you were around 2-3 years ago when Halo 3 was free with gold then congrats you get it for free.

> 2533274904530265;3:
> > 2535471012923214;1:
> > Today 343 Industries announced that four Xbox 360 halo titles will come to the Xbox one, halo 3 ,halo combat evolved anniversary and halo 4. These games will come later this year. When this year will these games come? This news is real.
>
> They are announcing a release date soon but likely September. They’ll preview some gameplay of Halo 3 running on BC on Xbox One at RTX so be sure to check Youtube in the next few days.
>
> #RIPMCC
> #FINISHTHEFIGHT
> LONG LIVE OG HALO 3

I agree with Assault, probably around September, maybe even sooner who knows.

Hopefully soon! If I had a guess probably in September, celebrating the 10th anniversary of Halo 3. If not then in November, because that’s usually when Halo titles release.

If XBOX 360 HALO TITLES ARE COMING TO XBOX ONE WOT IS THE POINT IN MCC

> 2533274963624532;7:
> If XBOX 360 HALO TITLES ARE COMING TO XBOX ONE WOT IS THE POINT IN MCC

Halo 2 Anniversary.

I cant wait to play halo again on servers that actually work, because matchmaking on mcc is still pretty slow