XBL

XBL

I have gotten many messages from several friends about this issue concerning XBL and so far (according to the link) seems to be the best way to handle it. All in all look for deals and try to resolve this bill as cheaply as you can.

Just be patient, I was having this issue earlier, but it’s fixed it’s self, and now I can connect.

> Just be patient, I was having this issue earlier, but it’s fixed it’s self, and now I can connect.

Huh? He was talking about XBLA games being overpriced.

> > Just be patient, I was having this issue earlier, but it’s fixed it’s self, and now I can connect.
>
> Huh? He was talking about XBLA games being overpriced.

Oops… my bad, must of been reading something else…
But things being over priced. There’s a few things you got to factor in.
The price to maintain and run the servers
The price to publish the game
The price to help pay for the Developers who helped make it work for the Xbox

Every thing that is “over Priced” has a reason behind it’s price, tho most people tend to be closed minded and forget about some of the things the money that is made from each sell goes to.

> > > Just be patient, I was having this issue earlier, but it’s fixed it’s self, and now I can connect.
> >
> > Huh? He was talking about XBLA games being overpriced.
>
> Oops… my bad, must of been reading something else…
> But things being over priced. There’s a few things you got to factor in.
> The price to maintain and run the servers
> The price to publish the game
> The price to help pay for the Developers who helped make it work for the Xbox
>
> Every thing that is “over Priced” has a reason behind it’s price, tho most people tend to be closed minded and forget about some of the things the money that is made from each sell goes to.

I’m going to just say “Call of Duty” and that pretty much says NO! to what you just said.

> > > > Just be patient, I was having this issue earlier, but it’s fixed it’s self, and now I can connect.
> > >
> > > Huh? He was talking about XBLA games being overpriced.
> >
> > Oops… my bad, must of been reading something else…
> > But things being over priced. There’s a few things you got to factor in.
> > The price to maintain and run the servers
> > The price to publish the game
> > The price to help pay for the Developers who helped make it work for the Xbox
> >
> > Every thing that is “over Priced” has a reason behind it’s price, tho most people tend to be closed minded and forget about some of the things the money that is made from each sell goes to.
>
> I’m going to just say “Call of Duty” and that pretty much says NO! to what you just said.

COD is it’s own stupid problem, COD is nothing but a big money grab bag.

> > > Just be patient, I was having this issue earlier, but it’s fixed it’s self, and now I can connect.
> >
>
>
> Every thing that is “over Priced” has a reason behind it’s price, tho most people tend to be closed minded and forget about some of the things the money that is made from each sell goes to.

That is a good point…personally the current prices in my opinion are completely fine; however, it is only a select few who are having trouble paying for it. Hopefully these suggestions will allow them and anyone else to get there hands on XBL. We need moar players!

> >
>
>
> <mark>Every thing that is “over Priced” has a reason behind it’s price</mark>, tho most people tend to be closed minded and forget about some of the things the money that is made from each sell goes to.

HFR: Apple products…?

> > > > Just be patient, I was having this issue earlier, but it’s fixed it’s self, and now I can connect.
> > >
> > > Huh? He was talking about XBLA games being overpriced.
> >
> > Oops… my bad, must of been reading something else…
> > But things being over priced. There’s a few things you got to factor in.
> > The price to maintain and run the servers
> > The price to publish the game
> > The price to help pay for the Developers who helped make it work for the Xbox
> >
> > <mark>Every thing that is “over Priced” has a reason behind it’s price</mark>, tho most people tend to be closed minded and forget about some of the things the money that is made from each sell goes to.
>
> HFR: Apple products…?

Apple like COD is one of those few things that the Price is truly over priced. Tho Apple’s problem isn’t the price, it’s the hardware, and the people running the company.