XB1 experience causing issues with achievements?

Is anyone else having issues with acheivements since the new xb1 experience went live? When I completed the 13th mission with the tank I thought I hadn’t gotten the achievement since it didn’t “pop”, but when I looked in my achievements it was unlocked. However when I finished the last mission on legendary and checked my achievements lone wolf, heros rise, and forging a legend are all stuck at 86%. I’ve restarted my xbox several times including some hard reboots and my service record doesn’t indicate any problems. Is anyone else having this issue?

Same here, bud. Getting sick of this. Halo games have always done this to me.

Yep, it doesn give you a notification but unlocks the achievement, weird.

> 2533274801543657;1:
> Is anyone else having issues with acheivements since the new xb1 experience went live? When I completed the 13th mission with the tank I thought I hadn’t gotten the achievement since it didn’t “pop”, but when I looked in my achievements it was unlocked. However when I finished the last mission on legendary and checked my achievements lone wolf, heros rise, and forging a legend are all stuck at 86%. I’ve restarted my xbox several times including some hard reboots and my service record doesn’t indicate any problems. Is anyone else having this issue?

I came here to open a thread saying the same thing mate. I’m going for the ‘Lone Wolf’ and ‘Forging a Legend’ achievements, it was at 46% this morning before I started playing, correctly indicating that I had completed 7 out of the 15 missions needed for the achievement. I played 2 missions on legendary, so now my percentage should be at 60% which is representative of 9 out of 15 missions complete, but no; the percentage hasn’t updated past the 46% I had yesterday. What is going on here? It feels pointless continuing my play-through until I know that my progress will be counted.

It should be noted that I’ve had no problems with the achievements unlocking or updating so far, I only have 9 more to get (7 co-op and 2 legendary), and have not had a problem up until today; which just so happens to be the day after the new XB1 experience launched.

This is annoying. After having put so much time into this game to have a glitch like this pop up and tarnish things is somewhat unfortunate. I’m not jumping to any conclusions, and I’m not truly angry; it is of course just a game, but I am peeved that my progress seems to have been halted by some kind of bug. I’ve tried a few hard resets but so far have had no success resolving the issue. Any advice on a resolution or an official word from 343 on the matter would be very welcome.

Dont get pissed off at halo this is a nxoe problem. I had the same problem last night with two borderlands 2 achievements getting stuck on “done! Unlocking” which hasnt been resolved yet for me. Ive heard people having the same problem with other games too.

> 2535462782564002;3:
> Yep, it doesn give you a notification but unlocks the achievement, weird.

I actually have yet to get the achievement. Same with a lot of people. You’re just lucky. :o

I collected my 13th out of 13 skulls and got my 117th intel (out of 117 also)… neither achievement unlocked.
Neither said “Done! Unlocking.” Nothing. This website and the game both have 100% complete, though.

Hope they sort this out. Also, in Halo: TMCC, the number of wins have been reset to zero for the next achievement (450).

Hope they sort this out

Playing today mY achievements in arena are not unlocking.

I just logged in to see if anything changed and they updated but are now stuck at Done Unlocking. I got the icy cool achievement to see what would happen and it unlocked and popped normally while the others are still stuck. So this is progress of a sort.

> 2533274801543657;1:
> Is anyone else having issues with acheivements since the new xb1 experience went live? When I completed the 13th mission with the tank I thought I hadn’t gotten the achievement since it didn’t “pop”, but when I looked in my achievements it was unlocked. However when I finished the last mission on legendary and checked my achievements lone wolf, heros rise, and forging a legend are all stuck at 86%. I’ve restarted my xbox several times including some hard reboots and my service record doesn’t indicate any problems. Is anyone else having this issue?

Hey,

Yes, I am experiencing the same thing as well and it is annoying the hell out of me. I just finished the game on Solo Legendary (after beating it on Co-op Legendary). The thing is that I checked my service record before each and every mission to check which mission were played solo and which co-op (I was playing through the campaign when I had friends pop in and out of my run). Anyways, after that everything was fine till I finished Guardians (Mission 15) and, to no one’s surprise with this new crappy achievement system, it did not pop and the counter was stuck at 86% just like Kipdude’s. My service record says that I beat the game on Legendary though. The game has gone nuts and is robbing me of an achievement I spend so much time trying to obtain.

Thanks a lot 343, Xbox, and Microsoft; especially the latter for changing a perfectly good system (of the 360’s) and giving us this crap.