xAxios Quick Recommendations from tech preview

Wanted to provide some feed back from the awesome tech preview as a long time Halo fan:
Positives

• Love the movement, and how sprint is balanced. Feeling like the perfect balance between 3 & Reach with a splash of 5.

• The weapons. I love how each weapon is unique and has a purpose for picking it up.

• The dance - even with the new engine, this game still feels like Halo, and I often found myself doing the “dance” with my opponents.Negatives

• The UI could use some work, I found it a bit confusing and unimaginative. The concepts from Halo 5 UI would of been an awesome place to start. (Also I don’t know if I should send a ticket in for this but my challenges were all CTF based not allowing me to level up the whole flight)

• Shield pop animation needs to be clearer. I don’t think at all during the flight I saw a shield “pop” letting me know my enemy is a headshot away from dying.

• Aiming, could be better? I enjoy the low bullet magnetism but I felt as if the aiming was off a bit? Specifically when using the pistol, I noticed this most during PVP.

• please make the drop shield open faster! just a tad. I love how it’s a not a free get of jail card but I feel like it’s a bit to slow.

• TTK could be raised a bit in PVP
    Overall, the flight and the game were a great experience and really love what 343i is doing with Infinite genuinely. I really hope the movement stays the same (or close as possible) at launch from the tech preview.

> 2533274829432487;1:
> Wanted to provide some feed back from the awesome tech preview as a long time Halo fan:
> Positives - Love the movement, and how sprint is balanced. Feeling like the perfect balance between 3 & Reach with a splash of 5. - The weapons. I love how each weapon is unique and has a purpose for picking it up. - The dance - even with the new engine, this game still feels like Halo, and I often found myself doing the “dance” with my opponents.Negatives - The UI could use some work, I found it a bit confusing and unimaginative. The concepts from Halo 5 UI would of been an awesome place to start. (Also I don’t know if I should send a ticket in for this but my challenges were all CTF based not allowing me to level up the whole flight)
>
> - Shield pop animation needs to be clearer. I don’t think at all during the flight I saw a shield “pop” letting me know my enemy is a headshot away from dying. - Aiming, could be better? I enjoy the low bullet magnetism but I felt as if the aiming was off a bit? Specifically when using the pistol, I noticed this most during PVP. - please make the drop shield open faster! just a tad. I love how it’s a not a free get of jail card but I feel like it’s a bit to slow.Overall, the flight and the game were a great experience and really love what 343i is doing with Infinite genuinely. I really hope the movement stays the same (or close as possible) at launch from the tech preview.

Nice feedback, I think honestly people have a lot of different views etc, but I haven’t really seen anyone say a bad thing about the game yet. Everyone loves it overall. It’s going to be interesting to see how the game comes at launch.

> 2535445608274502;2:
> > 2533274829432487;1:
> > - -snip-
>
> Nice feedback, I think honestly people have a lot of different views etc, but I haven’t really seen anyone say a bad thing about the game yet. Everyone loves it overall. It’s going to be interesting to see how the game comes at launch.

thanks, of course not everyone is going to like it and everything in it but overall I thought it was a very solid Halo game.

forgot to mention more blood please!!!

> 2533274829432487;3:
> > 2535445608274502;2:
> > > 2533274829432487;1:
> > > - -snip-
> >
> > Nice feedback, I think honestly people have a lot of different views etc, but I haven’t really seen anyone say a bad thing about the game yet. Everyone loves it overall. It’s going to be interesting to see how the game comes at launch.
>
> thanks, of course not everyone is going to like it and everything in it but overall I thought it was a very solid Halo game.
>
> forgot to mention more blood please!!!

Bahaha yeah bring the blood! And the Flood! I want this game to be at least M rated.