Wzone Firefight Beta

I’m honestly hyped to play it on Thursday and can’t wait to fight alongside some of you!

I cant wait either

I’m saving my REQs for it!!! I know people think it’s dumb to “waste” them on AI, but I don’t really enjoy Warzone that often (I do sometimes, but more often than not, it kinda sucks). I think I’ll really enjoy this Firefight. Besides, I’ve wasted more REQs against human enemies who were better than me as it is, I think I’ll have better odds with the AI.

They did say you can complete a game without your team using ANY REQ’s, though highly unlikely. It looked to me like you can do damage with the BR/DMR and only burn through some lower ranked/cost REQ’s and be just fine depending on what kind of a player you are. They used quite a few high value weapons to showcase and there were plenty on the ground during the later rounds but won with ease for the most part. I think you can get away with using minimal REQ’s if you’re good enough. Stop selling your common/uncommon stuff to burn for Firefight.

I think they just wanted to show off the rare stuff on live stream. I know i’d rather save my rare stuff for regular vs calling and blowing quick on a BETA mode against AI. That’s just me though.

> 2533274883669557;3:
> I’m saving my REQs for it!!! I know people think it’s dumb to “waste” them on AI, but I don’t really enjoy Warzone that often (I do sometimes, but more often than not, it kinda sucks). I think I’ll really enjoy this Firefight. Besides, I’ve wasted more REQs against human enemies who were better than me as it is, I think I’ll have better odds with the AI.

I agree there will be no longer the fear of bringing in better stuff. I have about 4 Hannibal Mantises for WZFF.

[deleted]

> 2533274935264231;6:
> > 2533274973957410;1:
> > I’m honestly hyped to play it on Thursday and can’t wait to fight alongside some of you!
>
>
> Same I am too this is was I was hoping for at launch looking forward it Thursday

Great!

> 2533274883669557;3:
> I’m saving my REQs for it!!! I know people think it’s dumb to “waste” them on AI, but I don’t really enjoy Warzone that often (I do sometimes, but more often than not, it kinda sucks). I think I’ll really enjoy this Firefight. Besides, I’ve wasted more REQs against human enemies who were better than me as it is, I think I’ll have better odds with the AI.

Thats a good idea

Considering most of my weapon commendations and vehicle gunner commendations are already maxed I’ve got no problems bringing in the big guns against AI for WZFF. Especially since i’m still level 2 with Warden Kills for the enemy commendations.

Looking forward to getting a break from getting dominated by the sweaty try hards and getting to team up with them and take out some AI!!!

Yea thank goodness I spent 400k req points on Gold packs for this.