WZFF Update Weapons not in Super Fiesta?

Hadn’t played Halo 5 in a few weeks but came back yesterday cause Super Fiesta is by far my favorite mode. After playing for the day, I realized that I hadn’t gotten a single new weapon from the WZFF update and hadn’t seen anybody else on either team drop them either. This would be any variants of the Halo 2 Beam rifle or Brute Plasma Rifles. Don’t get me wrong, still my favorite mode and a ton of fun, but did 343 just lazy out and not bother adding the new weapons to the mode? Would have been down to test out the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta or Scale of Soirapt :confused:

In before people say you can unlock them in packs and use em in WZ, post is about Super Fiesta

> 2535414156422927;1:
> Hadn’t played Halo 5 in a few weeks but came back yesterday cause Super Fiesta is by far my favorite mode. After playing for the day, I realized that I hadn’t gotten a single new weapon from the WZFF update and hadn’t seen anybody else on either team drop it either. This would be any variants of the Halo 2 Beam rifle or Brute Plasma Rifles. Don’t get me wrong, still my favorite mode and a ton of fun, but did 343 just lazy out and not bother adding the new weapons to the mode? Would have been down to test out the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta or Scale of Soirapt :confused:
>
> In before people say you can unlock them in packs and use em in WZ, post is about Super Fiesta

I’m not really sure, but remember that with every new update, the more REQs added to Super Fiesta, making everything else less common.

i think not, i dont see any weapon form the last update

I just do with what I can in fiesta to finish the remaining covenant ckmmendatiosn I have left

Yeah didn’t see any of the new weapon when I played recently

Probably means random weapon REQs in Warzone don’t include them either. Lame.