WZFF respawn timer 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 too long!!!!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

WZFF respawn timer 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 too long!!!
EDIT: This doesn’t have anything to do with difficulty, WAITING 30 YOINKING SECONDS FOR RESPAWN IN ANY MODE IN ANY GAME EVER IS YOINK YOINK YOINK YOINK YOINK YOINK YOINK!!!
EDIT#2: Sorry but this mode is Dead on Arrival for me thanks to this.
I only play with friends who have little to no time or patience so the inevitability of having to wait as long as ten seconds to half a minute will end any possibility of my participation in this mode with them. I’ll have to lone wolf it and that means plenty of frustration and failures.

So don’t die.

> 2661949065475413;2:
> So don’t die.

(Kappa)

> 2661949065475413;2:
> So don’t die.

10/10 Quality Advice

Applicable to anything. Even real life.

They made the timers longer because the beta was way too easy, I prefer the longer timers so there’s actually a more of a challenge

> 2533274948626339;5:
> They made the timers longer because the beta was way too easy, I prefer the longer timers so there’s actually a more of a challenge

I agree on this as well. I would of preferred each player has x amount of lives or make it like ODST and everyone shares X amount of lives.

just take my advice. Cause I know 90% of you will all be dying against these legendary A.I
my advice. Do not use power weapons. Vehicles are fine but power weapons. On regular warzone you at least get 20 seconds to run back to them. But 30 seconds you wont haha. Unless you use it wisely of course. But if your like me and will get killed right after getting the power weapon then yeah. I for one will not be playing it as much cause I think 10 seconds is long enough on regular warzone let alone 30 seconds. Oh well that’s a lie I know I’m gonna be playing it all day when it comes out. But 30 seconds is supposed to encourage you not to die I guess. People wanted longer spawn timers I guess. It’ll be fine at first. But when you spawn killed then having to wait another 30 seconds. Then losing your patience. I cant wait. Regardless of the timer I’ve been looking forward to this for months and wont let 30 seconds ruin my fun. Just watch it do exactly that haha

> 2533274948626339;5:
> They made the timers longer because the beta was way too easy, I prefer the longer timers so there’s actually a more of a challenge

Or you know, they could’ve just given us a set of lives. Everyone gets two lives each. If you die twice in one round, you have to wait til it’s over to respawn. Then you’re given two lives again. Those who didn’t lose all their lives in that round gain one additional life at the beginning of the next one.

Pretty easy way to make it more challenging without ridiculously long respawn timers. Their way didn’t make it more challenging, just more frustrating.

Well they can change the countdown in sentences if you want…“git gud”…then “you s***” and then…“go play COD kid” .

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This doesn’t have anything to do with difficulty, WAITING 30 YOINKING SECONDS FOR RESPAWN IN ANY MODE IN ANY GAME EVER IS YOINK YOINK YOINK YOINK YOINK YOINK YOINK!!!

> 2533274839169051;10:
> This doesn’t have anything to do with difficulty, WAITING 30 YOINKING SECONDS FOR RESPAWN IN ANY MODE IN ANY GAME EVER IS YOINK YOINK YOINK YOINK YOINK YOINK YOINK!!!

I don’t even have something for this…

If defending the garage is the same as in the beta then i dont think that respawn timer will work.

Would it been too much for it to go 0,5,10,15,20 instead?

> 2661949065475413;2:
> So don’t die.

LOL

I want to try it out, to see how it plays.

> 2533274814289862;8:
> > 2533274948626339;5:
> > They made the timers longer because the beta was way too easy, I prefer the longer timers so there’s actually a more of a challenge
>
>
> Or you know, they could’ve just given us a set of lives. Everyone gets two lives each. If you die twice in one round, you have to wait til it’s over to respawn. Then you’re given two lives again. Those who didn’t lose all their lives in that round gain one additional life at the beginning of the next one.
>
> Pretty easy way to make it more challenging without ridiculously long respawn timers. Their way didn’t make it more challenging, just more frustrating.

this post makes no sense

> 2533274829004594;16:
> > 2533274814289862;8:
> > > 2533274948626339;5:
> > > They made the timers longer because the beta was way too easy, I prefer the longer timers so there’s actually a more of a challenge
> >
> >
> > Or you know, they could’ve just given us a set of lives. Everyone gets two lives each. If you die twice in one round, you have to wait til it’s over to respawn. Then you’re given two lives again. Those who didn’t lose all their lives in that round gain one additional life at the beginning of the next one.
> >
> > Pretty easy way to make it more challenging without ridiculously long respawn timers. Their way didn’t make it more challenging, just more frustrating.
>
>
> this post makes no sense

Wave 1, 2 lives
Wave 2, 2 lives + remaining unused lives
Wave 3, 2 lives + remaining unused lives
Wave 4, 2 lives + remaining unused lives
Wave 5, 2 lives + remaining unused lives
If I got his point

> 2533274815533909;6:
> > 2533274948626339;5:
> > They made the timers longer because the beta was way too easy, I prefer the longer timers so there’s actually a more of a challenge
>
>
> I agree on this as well. I would of preferred each player has x amount of lives or make it like ODST and everyone shares X amount of lives.

That would make it easy for trolls to just waste lives by suiciding

Yeah I hate this longer respawn time. It’s super lame. How does longer respawn time make it more difficult. It just makes it more irritating. Firefight is supposed to be a fun social mode. Hopefully they change this. If they want to make it tougher make it so your req meter fills slower the more you die.

> 2533274964227738;18:
> > 2533274815533909;6:
> > > 2533274948626339;5:
> > > They made the timers longer because the beta was way too easy, I prefer the longer timers so there’s actually a more of a challenge
> >
> >
> > I agree on this as well. I would of preferred each player has x amount of lives or make it like ODST and everyone shares X amount of lives.
>
>
> That would make it easy for trolls to just waste lives by suiciding

Well they could be bozos suiciding to ride coat tails to farm req points