Wzff refresh

They need to refresh wzff and fix some bugs and some overall things that make wzff less enjoyable

1.reduce spawn time in later rounds
2.Don’t have enemies spawn in bases,if they want to retreat into the base that’s ok,but an initial spawn there is ridiculous
3.tell us before the round starts where the objective we have to defend is,we are tired of having to run half way across the map to the objective that is already under attack
4.add brutes and there weapons/vehicles
5.nerf the a.i,s aim,it’s ridiculous that they hit u across the map with guns like the storm rifle or superstore
6.add more maps and different objectives

Anyone feel free to add more or critique my suggestions

> 2533274830166194;1:
> guns like the storm rifle or superstore

The superstore is my favorite gun, but the last time I tried shooting one, things didn’t end well

24-players firefight team!

> 2533274830166194;1:
> They need to refresh wzff and fix some bugs and some overall things that make wzff less enjoyable
>
> 1.reduce spawn time in later rounds
> 2.Don’t have enemies spawn in bases,if they want to retreat into the base that’s ok,but an initial spawn there is ridiculous
> 3.tell us before the round starts where the objective we have to defend is,we are tired of having to run half way across the map to the objective that is already under attack
> 4.add brutes and there weapons/vehicles
> 5.nerf the a.i,s aim,it’s ridiculous that they hit u across the map with guns like the storm rifle or superstore
> 6.add more maps and different objectives
>
> Anyone feel free to add more or critique my suggestions

For number 3, just tell us what the round is during Intermission, that way we can prepare properly. Also, that means the enemies won’t spawn 30 seconds after the round starts, which is a huge annoyance.

For #4, I feel like that would be a huge effort for little reward, since they’d have to model, texture, and animate these Brutes.

> 2533274833081329;4:
> > 2533274830166194;1:
> > They need to refresh wzff and fix some bugs and some overall things that make wzff less enjoyable
> >
> > 1.reduce spawn time in later rounds
> > 2.Don’t have enemies spawn in bases,if they want to retreat into the base that’s ok,but an initial spawn there is ridiculous
> > 3.tell us before the round starts where the objective we have to defend is,we are tired of having to run half way across the map to the objective that is already under attack
> > 4.add brutes and there weapons/vehicles
> > 5.nerf the a.i,s aim,it’s ridiculous that they hit u across the map with guns like the storm rifle or superstore
> > 6.add more maps and different objectives
> >
> > Anyone feel free to add more or critique my suggestions
>
>
> For number 3, just tell us what the round is during Intermission, that way we can prepare properly. Also, that means the enemies won’t spawn 30 seconds after the round starts, which is a huge annoyance.
>
> For #4, I feel like that would be a huge effort for little reward, since they’d have to model, texture, and animate these Brutes.

Ya but they’re reintroducing them back in halo wars so I and alot of others think they should return

> 2533274904158628;2:
> > 2533274830166194;1:
> > guns like the storm rifle or superstore
>
>
> The superstore is my favorite gun, but the last time I tried shooting one, things didn’t end well

Suppressor I meant…autocorrect ftw

> 2533274830166194;1:
> They need to refresh wzff and fix some bugs and some overall things that make wzff less enjoyable
>
> 1.reduce spawn time in later rounds
> 2.Don’t have enemies spawn in bases,if they want to retreat into the base that’s ok,but an initial spawn there is ridiculous
> 3.tell us before the round starts where the objective we have to defend is,we are tired of having to run half way across the map to the objective that is already under attack
> 4.add brutes and there weapons/vehicles
> 5.nerf the a.i,s aim,it’s ridiculous that they hit u across the map with guns like the storm rifle or superstore
> 6.add more maps and different objectives
>
> Anyone feel free to add more or critique my suggestions

1. Just get rid of the respawn penalties altogether. Nobody likes them. No one asked for them.
  2. Yes, do something about this.
  3. That would be good.
  4. YES.
  5. Absolutely.
  6. Whatever…

I’d like to see a single-player WZFF playlists with these changes implemented, plus friendly AI. I prefer to play by myself.

> 2533274834952794;7:
> > 2533274830166194;1:
> > They need to refresh wzff and fix some bugs and some overall things that make wzff less enjoyable
> >
> > 2.Don’t have enemies spawn in bases,if they want to retreat into the base that’s ok,but an initial spawn there is ridiculous
> > 3.tell us before the round starts where the objective we have to defend is,we are tired of having to run half way across the map to the objective that is already under attack
> > 5.nerf the a.i,s aim,it’s ridiculous that they hit u across the map with guns like the storm rifle or superstore
> >
>
>
> 1. Just get rid of the respawn penalties altogether. Nobody likes them. No one asked for them.
> 2. Yes, do something about this.
> 3. That would be good.
> 4. YES.
> 5. Absolutely.
> 6. Whatever…
>
> I’d like to see a single-player WZFF playlists with these changes implemented, plus friendly AI. I prefer to play by myself.

I only play by myself in halo 5 now…most of my friends don’t have it or don’t want to play it

> 2533274833081329;4:
> For number 3, just tell us what the round is during Intermission, that way we can prepare properly. Also, that means the enemies won’t spawn 30 seconds after the round starts, which is a huge annoyance.

I agree. During intermissions, I often find myself thinking “ok if the next round is that thing, then I’ll call in this req, but if the next round is the other thing, then I’ll call in this other req” and I just want it to hurry up so I can decide which req to call in.

> 2533274830166194;8:
> I only play by myself in halo 5 now…most of my friends don’t have it or don’t want to play it

Same here :confused:

> 2533274830166194;6:
> > 2533274904158628;2:
> > > 2533274830166194;1:
> > > guns like the storm rifle or superstore
> >
> >
> > The superstore is my favorite gun, but the last time I tried shooting one, things didn’t end well
>
>
> Suppressor I meant…autocorrect ftw

Question… How does autocorrect correct a real word?

> 2533274834952794;7:
> > 2533274830166194;1:
> >
> >
>
>
> 1. Just get rid of the respawn penalties altogether. Nobody likes them. No one asked for them.
> 2. Yes, do something about this.
> 3. That would be good.
> 4. YES.
> 5. Absolutely.
> 6. Whatever…
>
> I’d like to see a single-player WZFF playlists with these changes implemented, plus friendly AI. I prefer to play by myself.

I wouldn’t say remove the penalties, just reduce them. The last round i know 30 seconds is a bit much, 15 seconds would be better

> 2533274860945165;10:
> > 2533274830166194;6:
> > > 2533274904158628;2:
> > > > 2533274830166194;1:
> > > > guns like the storm rifle or superstore
> > >
> > >
> > > The superstore is my favorite gun, but the last time I tried shooting one, things didn’t end well
> >
> >
> > Suppressor I meant…autocorrect ftw
>
>
> Question… How does autocorrect correct a real word?

Idk I put suppressor and superstore showed up when u pointed it out to me