WZFF Phantom Troll?

It seems like every time I’m just about to die and I manage to get away, a Phantom is always there to finish me off from an impossible angle. I feel like 343I wanted the Phantoms in WZFF to just troll people.

Also, just today I was getting -Yoinked!- on by a Phantom when I was in a Hannibal Mantis. I got around the garage to save the Mantis just to have another Phantom drop down right next to me a second later to finish me off.

I don’t know how bad this is for everyone else but for me it seems like the Phantoms are to OP in WZFF when it comes to there plasma cannon. Personally I think it should be nerfed a tad or have the Phantom AI nerfed.

Mythic Phantoms are just plain mean. Best hope your at range so you can dance around all the bombardment they put down, but yeah. I think their rate of fire needs to be nerfed. They spam the map like crazy sometimes.

> 2696128169794517;2:
> Mythic Phantoms are just plain mean. Best hope your at range so you can dance around all the bombardment they put down, but yeah. I think their rate of fire needs to be nerfed. They spam the map like crazy sometimes.

LOL no. A tank makes quick work out of them. Base phantoms can’t even be Reqd and their cannon fires explosive, lethal rounds instead of concussion rounds.

lol yeah it might feel that way sometimes but usually if you keep moving you can avoid dying, they don’t shoot very fast and their aim is not as good as other enemies

I feel ya i think they should be nerfed personally. I know sometimes i end up getting hammered when im in wraiths and die pretty quickly. Not cool if they can kill us and we cant at least take out turrets.

That is one of the only 2 things i think need nerfing. Phantoms and possibly the insane amount of knights that never stop spawning on certain objectives.

I hate phantoms on escape from arc they have the gunner which deals far more damage then the concussion rounds. It’s even worse that the sangheili is invincible.

> 2535469600463812;6:
> I hate phantoms on escape from arc they have the gunner which deals far more damage then the concussion rounds. It’s even worse that the sangheili is invincible.

Yeah I’ve noticed I cant kill him.

> 2535446258961514;5:
> I feel ya i think they should be nerfed personally. I know sometimes i end up getting hammered when im in wraiths and die pretty quickly. Not cool if they can kill us and we cant at least take out turrets.
>
> That is one of the only 2 things i think need nerfing. Phantoms and possibly the insane amount of knights that never stop spawning on certain objectives.

When I’m in Wraiths, for some reason when the Phantom drops down it emp’s my wraith, then I just haft to sit and watch as get destroyed in 2 - 3 seconds.