WZFF - Patrol Case

Any ideas on Patrol case…part of me was almost thinking that it could be extra rounds of power weapons but doesn’t that sound a little OP…especially since the mid tier version of the weapons already has extra ammo…

Most likely allows you to carry more reserve ammo

I feel like it will be extra ammo for all loadouts

So just did a little bit of digging…if you look at the symbol of the patrol case req card you see 3 vertical bullets…if you look at load out reqs they are 3 horizontal bullets. If you look at power reqs they are 3 vertical bullets…that probably means more ammo on power reqs SHEESH…

> 2533274836983538;4:
> So just did a little bit of digging…if you look at the symbol of the patrol case req card you see 3 vertical bullets…if you look at load out reqs they are 3 horizontal bullets. If you look at power reqs they are 3 vertical bullets…that probably means more ammo on power reqs SHEESH…

Likely not. It’s probably just for the Loadout Weapons.

> 2533274948626339;2:
> Most likely allows you to carry more reserve ammo

My thoughts on it too. I know some people say it’s pointless, but wouldn’t you rather carry around your Recon Bayonet DMR, rather than the extra ammo version? Extra ammo could be helpful in Firefight since there are so many enemies… I can’t wait to play FF again. It was so much fun! Seeing a small army drop down out of multiple drop ships was so cool!

Or imagine how much ammo you could have with both the armor mod and the extended mag.

> 2533274961306591;6:
> > 2533274948626339;2:
> > Most likely allows you to carry more reserve ammo
>
>
> My thoughts on it too. I know some people say it’s pointless, but wouldn’t you rather carry around your Recon Bayonet DMR, rather than the extra ammo version? Extra ammo could be helpful in Firefight since there are so many enemies… I can’t wait to play FF again. It was so much fun! Seeing a small army drop down out of multiple drop ships was so cool!

Would you rather have extra ammo instead of surviving a sniper headshot or moving way faster?
I think running to the req stations is not that hard, since there are plentyful in each cap point and also you can use the enemies station for refill all the time.
I don’t know what the use of extra reserve ammo would be when you can just refill infinitly.