WZFF needs to tone down close proximity spawns.

Can you please address the issue of ai being dropped/spawned right on top of you. It’s quite frankly a joke that this happens in a PvE enviroment. Example Noctus, me and another player were in tanks when a whole bunch of Promeatheans spawns right next to us, and i mean right on top of us. This was in the later rounds aswell so it was a bunch of knights. You can get what happened next.

Some of the things i’ve experienced make me wonder if you played and tested at all.

Or you could adapt to the difficulty of the game mode as is…

> 2614366390834061;2:
> Or you could adapt to the difficulty of the game mode as is…

all you guys who make these “gid gud” statements really must show your consistent victories on wzff. Its fine if it was hoard, wzff as of now is an incredibly frustrating experience due to its glitches/intentional bad designs.

This has only happened to me once or twice but pretty annoying when it does. What is equally annoying is when you spawn 300+ m away and have to run for ages to reach your target.

I love the mode but it has its issues.

It’s pretty bad when it repeatedly happens inside an Armory, where people are buying weapons etc. I’m chilling on a Req Station and 20 crawlers Spawn around and I lose a power weapon.

> 2614366390834061;2:
> Or you could adapt to the difficulty of the game mode as is…

How would i do that my lord. With the health, damage, accuracy and rate of fire, i don’t care how good you are, you’re dying.