WZFF Loadouts?

Hey, I was just wondering what loadout weapons people use as I can’t seem to find a use for most of them. It seems that only kinetic bolts are the useful ones since they do more damage to vehicles. What’s the point of using stabilizers, long barrel, laser sights, etc?

Kinetic Bolts are probably going to be the most useful attachment since they do additional damage to armored enemies, which means Knights and Soldiers. Suppressed weapons should also be helpful because they tend to reduce the chances of the AI attacking you. Otherwise, the attachments aren’t very useful in WZFF.

Really the only useful ones are the kinetic bolts and extra ammo. I personally can’t go without extra ammo.

> 2533274885540369;1:
> Hey, I was just wondering what loadout weapons people use as I can’t seem to find a use for most of them. It seems that only kinetic bolts are the useful ones since they do more damage to vehicles. What’s the point of using stabilizers, long barrel, laser sights, etc?

Stabilizers: control/reduce recoil.
Long barrel: increases range.
Laser sight: increases accuracy
Silencer: reduces visibility on motion tracker.
Kinetic bolts: augment knock back and damage against vehicles.
Threat marker: temporarily highlights the enemy after you shoot them.
Sound dampener: reduces noise but doesn’t affect weapon range/power.

Kinetic Bolts and Extended Mags are probably your best bet for WZFF. Pretty much all of the other attachments aren’t very useful in most situations, imo (you still might want to very them, depending on your situation). That being said, the Laser Sight, at least in my experience, is very useful in standard WZ, since it increases bullet magnetism.