WZFF Credit of Bosses bug

Im not sure what causes it, but there has been a rampant ussue lately of me and allies not getting proper credit. So far as me getting the killshot (as well as other shots) on a Phaeton Boss but not recieving any credit. Not sure what is causing it. It is a variety of circumstances though, everywhere from 90% of damage done myself but no credit, killshots not credited, and seemingly on vehicle bosses such as Wraiths, Phaetons, and Grunt Mechs. Has there been an update lately?

It’s been that way for a long time. The last Firefight update was over three years ago.

You only get credit for killing a boss if you get the final hit on it. It doesn’t matter if you do 99% of the damage, which is why I often just sit back with a scorpion and pick off weak bosses to steal the kills. You’ll know if you got the final hit if you get a red hit marker when the boss dies.

That is so strange as I have gotten the killshot before and it still doesnt count sometimes

The last shot strategy doesn’t work with all the bosses. You know, they can give you the kill but is not always, for example with the phaetons, temple banshees and sometimes with the ghosts if you don’t shot them in the body, this happen too with the warthogs bosses.
There’s too a very annoying bug where you kill in like half second a booss and they don’t give you nothing. Or with the round 5 ARC, where you have to kill 8 bosses, the ghosts (2), If you shot them alone with a wraith, tank, sometimes they don’t give you nothing or you just get one of them (even if you killed both).

> 2533274799077232;5:
> The last shot strategy doesn’t work with all the bosses. You know, they can give you the kill but is not always, for example with the phaetons, temple banshees and sometimes with the ghosts if you don’t shot them in the body, this happen too with the warthogs bosses.
> There’s too a very annoying bug where you kill in like half second a booss and they don’t give you nothing. Or with the round 5 ARC, where you have to kill 8 bosses, the ghosts (2), If you shot them alone with a wraith, tank, sometimes they don’t give you nothing or you just get one of them (even if you killed both).

Holy hell, now that I think about it, I haven’t been getting credit on those bosses for exactly that reason X_X’

Oh well, devs have time to create a new things to buy but won’t fix stuff, as the GPo says, it is their perogative