WZ Turbo and Double XP Return

For those who are interested. Should make some people very happy!

> • With Our Powers Turbined – Warzone Turbo (maybe the best kind of Warzone, TBH) is back! Zooming into the latest rotational slot beginning Friday will be everyone’s favorite fast and frenetic big-squad revolution of REQitude. Don’t miss it!
>
> • Make it a Double – and speaking of which, what could be better than racking up REQ energy twice as fast? How about racking up twice the XP while doing it? Double XP is back, with Warzone Turbo and Infection slotting into the featured slots.

And Halo 3’s File Share is working again.

Can’t say I care about Warzone turbo at all, though I know some do… but rotating playlists that are double XP is a good idea I think and should always be in.

Crap…And I just used my last Pheaton Helios today.

I guess I’m going to have to try get some double exp by falling back with sniper again. WZ turbo is ok but it’s too chaotic usually. Kind of just wish they’d just make all the playlists double exp every weekend instead of feeling forced to play modes like turbo.

Looking forward to it. Turbo is probably my favorite Halo 5 playlist there’s so many interesting combos you can do.

Someone watches Captain Planet.

Oooh, Infection is a good playlist for double XP since it already gives out the most in Arena.

> 2727626560040591;7:
> Someone watches Captain Planet.
>
> Oooh, Infection is a good playlist for double XP since it already gives out the most in Arena.

Especially with the mission:victory boost… :wink:

This really should be a weekend deal. Get more players back into the game.

stoked and excited!!!

Anyone want to run 12s during the night? Can really rack up xp in a hurry!!

> 2533274811192667;10:
> stoked and excited!!!
>
> Anyone want to run 12s during the night? Can really rack up xp in a hurry!!

What time/zone?

Get some!

> To celebrate Friday the 13th, Infection will reward Double XP all weekend long! How long will you survive? @Halo

> Assemble your Fireteam and start at REQ Level 9 – Warzone Turbo has returned for the weekend with Double XP! @Halo

Turbo and double xp? YASSSSS. I’m super close to SR148, this will only help.

Plus I have like half a million REQ points banked. Time to spend 'em!

> 2533274843446007;11:
> > 2533274811192667;10:
> > stoked and excited!!!
> >
> > Anyone want to run 12s during the night? Can really rack up xp in a hurry!!
>
> What time/zone?

Central time around 8pm

I forgot Infection has some of the worst server issues with random disconnects. Playlist ate one of my good XP boosts last night.

Also, are people aware of that map exploit on the map with the Zanzibar like wheel on it where you shoot the wall in two places on either side of you with a railgun and then sparks will come flying out making it impossible for people to get near you or else they die?