WZ: Trapped in Vehicle Spawn

Game Clip

Has this happened to anyone? Was also in a WZFF match and my buddy and I both used a tank REQ only to get stuck on the spectator screen with a respawn time of 973 seconds? (no game clip for that one)

What is going on here 343??

That’s happened to me once, had to kill myself to get out

> 2533274797328974;1:
> Game Clip
>
> Has this happened to anyone? Was also in a WZFF match and my buddy and I both used a tank REQ only to get stuck on the spectator screen with a respawn time of 973 seconds? (no game clip for that one)
>
> What is going on here 343??

It has happened to a lot of us, sometimes you can glitch through the floor and then sort of fall back on to the map.

> 2533274880633045;3:
> > 2533274797328974;1:
> > Game Clip
> >
> > Has this happened to anyone? Was also in a WZFF match and my buddy and I both used a tank REQ only to get stuck on the spectator screen with a respawn time of 973 seconds? (no game clip for that one)
> >
> > What is going on here 343??
>
>
> It has happened to a lot of us, sometimes you can glitch through the floor and then sort of fall back on to the map.

Gotcha, I haven’t been playing a lot of WZ… first time it has happened to me.

I’ve been stuck down there once but it was in warzone assault and the enemy team had just happened to cap the garage so now there vehicles were spawning right next to me, needless to say we won that match and I completed my scorpion commendation that day, however it is very unfair to do that so if that ever happens to me again id gladly take the death to make things fair

> 2533274797328974;4:
> > 2533274880633045;3:
> > > 2533274797328974;1:
> > > Game Clip
> > >
> > > Has this happened to anyone? Was also in a WZFF match and my buddy and I both used a tank REQ only to get stuck on the spectator screen with a respawn time of 973 seconds? (no game clip for that one)
> > >
> > > What is going on here 343??
> >
> >
> > It has happened to a lot of us, sometimes you can glitch through the floor and then sort of fall back on to the map.
>
>
> Gotcha, I haven’t been playing a lot of WZ… first time it has happened to me.

Spawning is pretty bad in Halo 5 in general, WZ and WZA have the lower end of that. It has been a while since I’ve spawned inside of a solid object/wall/cave though so I consider it an improvement.