WZ: once your losing you've lost.

Or once your winning you’ve won, once you or the emery team gets out a legendary vehicle it goes down hill from there, explained, when the enemy has gathered enough reqs to let’s say , get a banshe ultra , they annihilate you with enermy kills and obtaining more reqs, while doing this they are surviving and storing up even more reqs! Ready for when they eventfully die too get out another legendary …this also counts towards getting loads of boss kills while doing this in the power vehicle giving their team instant leveled up reqs, making it impossible for your team to grow in game. So once this all kicks in its down hill and you’ve basically losted . I don’t do this or condone it but players who leave are the first ones to notice it’s over .

Can’t say that’s what I’ve experienced. On the contrary, the fact that boss kills (and the heavy point rewards) go to the last shot in all cases means there’s still plenty of room to come back on.

One time I was playing WZ on Apex 7, got triple capped by the enemy team, and manange to triple cap them and won. Probably wont win with that negative attitude buddy :smiley:

Yeah GoldEn… Things can turn around. Though it is more difficult to win once the other team gets a significant lead… But it does happen.

It’s easier to turn around than arena gametypes IMO. When you start losing an arena match, it’s typically because the other team’s better. At the start of an arena match they’re better and at the end they’re better.

WarZone offers more of a learning experience and rock-paper-scissor concept. Other team is winning by killing bosses? Cap the bases. Other team winning by suppressing your team to an armory? Bust out some vehicles and back-cap. Etc.

> 2533274803493024;5:
> It’s easier to turn around than arena gametypes IMO. When you start losing an arena match, it’s typically because the other team’s better. At the start of an arena match they’re better and at the end they’re better.
>
> WarZone offers more of a learning experience and rock-paper-scissor concept. Other team is winning by killing bosses? Cap the bases. Other team winning by suppressing your team to an armory? Bust out some vehicles and back-cap. Etc.

I sirpose your right,but then that brings us too team communication , what is basically none existing --_–

I’m confused by how the other team has better reqs some times.

For instance I’ve seen a lot of both teams have 200 points each with 5-10 point difference. 1 team has req level 2-3 and the enemy team has req level 6-8. No surprise what team end up winning.

That’s not entirely true since either team can win if it’s a somewhat close game. I’ve had several games where my team came back to win or the enemy team came back and won.

If you’re down by about 500 points you are pretty well done for. Otherwise you can still win (even then I’ve had a few matches…)