WZ-FF: "Warzone: Mission Victory" boost fails???

Why don’t the “Warzone: Mission Victory” boost cards work for Warzone Firefight? Since the cards show as available for selection when playing Warzone Firefight, I am wondering if those boosts should work, but some bug causes them to fail. When I play Warzone Firefight, if I select a Warzone: Mission Victory boost card, and then our mission results in a victory, no boost is awarded for either the RP or XP variety. After the mission, the card is not spent, regardless of victory or failure. This just seems odd that these boosts just don’t work for Warzone Firefight but work for the other two Warzone modes, so I was wondering if this was a bug that will be fixed, or if there is some reason why they don’t work as one might expect?

Any explanation or more information about this would be greatly appreciated!

-TSForrest

I did tried this several times, seems the system(Halo5) will accept “Warzone: Mission Victory” use in Warzone: Firefight game, but wouldn’t take any effect.

I guess maybe the definition of that card is “Victory of player vs player”

> 2533274815990472;2:
> I did tried this several times, seems the system(Halo5) will accept “Warzone: Mission Victory” use in Warzone: Firefight game, but wouldn’t take any effect.
>
> I guess maybe the definition of that card is “Victory of player vs player”

That is a good thought. If that is the case, they should rename the boost cards from Mission: Victory to something like Mission: Victory vs Spartans, and they really need to change the description of "Win a Warzone game and claim your RP/XP reward" to something like “Win a Warzone game vs Spartans and claim your RP/XP reward”.