WZ Assault

Is WZA gone? It’s not listed on my warzone screen…is it just me?

i couldn’t join either

Oh no I hope not

It’s removed because it has been dead for a while now. Not a single match has been played in the world in a while. You can read more about it here at the matchmaking feedback forums.

> 2533274874385787;4:
> It’s removed because it has been dead for a while now. Not a single match has been played in the world in a while. You can read more about it here at the matchmaking feedback forums.

Not a single one?
I was wondering why it took so bloody long to find something. A pity, really, I honestly enjoyed that mode.

> 2533274907200114;5:
> > 2533274874385787;4:
> > It’s removed because it has been dead for a while now. Not a single match has been played in the world in a while. You can read more about it here at the matchmaking feedback forums.
>
> Not a single one?
> I was wondering why it took so bloody long to find something. A pity, really, I honestly enjoyed that mode.

Me and my friends where trying to find a match not so long ago and we never could find anybody. I guess that explains why.

> 2533274907200114;5:
> > 2533274874385787;4:
> > It’s removed because it has been dead for a while now. Not a single match has been played in the world in a while. You can read more about it here at the matchmaking feedback forums.
>
> Not a single one?
> I was wondering why it took so bloody long to find something. A pity, really, I honestly enjoyed that mode.

Agreed, it was the go to playlist for me and my buddy for a long time. I always enjoyed the weapons at lower REQ levels and the high multi kills you could get due to all the players being around the same area. Assault was the best place for all that and the matches were in general way more relaxing and balanced than in regular Warzone.

They should modify it to have 12 players instead of 24. I think ppl would have come back after they get tired of Red Dead Redemption 2.

Probably removed due to population issues. Maybe it will be rotational.

> 2533274874385787;7:
> > 2533274907200114;5:
> > > 2533274874385787;4:
> > > It’s removed because it has been dead for a while now. Not a single match has been played in the world in a while. You can read more about it here at the matchmaking feedback forums.
> >
> > Not a single one?
> > I was wondering why it took so bloody long to find something. A pity, really, I honestly enjoyed that mode.
>
> Agreed, it was the go to playlist for me and my buddy for a long time. I always enjoyed the weapons at lower REQ levels and the high multi kills you could get due to all the players being around the same area. Assault was the best place for all that and the matches were in general way more relaxing and balanced than in regular Warzone.

At least until you got a 12-man roflstomp team that farmed you and THEN held the last point. Boy I hated those…