WTH!! I cant even play xbox now

We need a system of being able to report gamertags who are releasing illegal content. I was just playing Reach and i got a message from someone in two sentences blowing the ending to Halo 4. I want to help in these legal action manners cause this is borderline Terrorism.

just delete messages from randoms… simple as that

Do you know what the transgressors gamer-tag is?

its not that simple, and its already too late. You seam to not care cause either spoilers dont bug you or you think its not a big problem and easily avoidable.

Set your communications to friends only.

Spoilers are easy to avoid, you just need to go darker than you were.

That sucks ;/

At least you can still look forward to MP.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

> Set your communications to friends only.
>
> Spoilers are easy to avoid, you just need to go darker than you were.

I have conversations with the people i recently gamed with all the time, some of them rage at me, some give me props, others 1v1 me. I meet alot of players who i game with through stuff like that. and i cant let the 1v1’s think im backing out.

> its not that simple, and its already too late. You seam to not care cause either spoilers dont bug you or you think its not a big problem and easily avoidable.

It is your fault for reading that message…
not me i dont care about spoilers, i dont pay attention to spoilers.
If you cant notice he sent you a text and you start reading it and it becomes revealing… DELETE IT not hard lol

I understand being upset, but…“borderline terrorism”.

Wow, get your priorities straight, dude. It’s just a game.

> > its not that simple, and its already too late. You seam to not care cause either spoilers dont bug you or you think its not a big problem and easily avoidable.
>
> It is your fault for reading that message…
> not me i dont care about spoilers, i dont pay attention to spoilers.
> If you cant notice he sent you a text and you start reading it and it becomes revealing… DELETE IT not hard lol

im so tempted to pm you what he said and youd see theres no way to avoid it. But im better then that so i wont. It wasnt like a big Paragagraph of details, it was 2 sentences, use Halo 3 for example if it was the ending, Chief blows up flood, Arbiter escapes, Chief is lost

> > > its not that simple, and its already too late. You seam to not care cause either spoilers dont bug you or you think its not a big problem and easily avoidable.
> >
> > It is your fault for reading that message…
> > not me i dont care about spoilers, i dont pay attention to spoilers.
> > If you cant notice he sent you a text and you start reading it and it becomes revealing… DELETE IT not hard lol
>
> im so tempted to pm you what he said and youd see theres no way to avoid it. But im better then that so i wont. It wasnt like a big Paragagraph of details, it was 2 sentences, use Halo 3 for example if it was the ending, Chief blows up flood, Arbiter escapes, Chief is lost

i saw chief and closed my eyes…
easy man

> I want to help in these legal action manners cause this is borderline Terrorism.

Heh.

Please report leaks to community@halowaypoint.com.

Beyond that, there isn’t much you can do. Just stay away from youtube comments and any videos/websites not from a trustworthy source.