WTH Happened?!

This is complete bull! Can someone explain to me what happened?

Looks to me like you collided with the wall geometry and not the player.

Lazy link :slight_smile:

Edit: that is rather strange op…

> 2661949065475413;2:
> Looks to me like you collided with the wall geometry and not the player.

It looked like I was no where near the wall tho. Ugh, that made me so mad.

Lmao that sucks, this happens every once in awhile to me. Can’t do much about it, but it doesn’t happen enough to be a problem I’d think

I’d chalk it up to bad connection. That player, yours or the server.

> 2594261035379451;6:
> I’d chalk it up to bad connection. That player, yours or the server.

Probably. These “dedicated” servers and my internet don’t cooperate that well.

> 2533274821761464;5:
> Lmao that sucks, this happens every once in awhile to me. Can’t do much about it, but it doesn’t happen enough to be a problem I’d think

I was full of so much confusion and anger when that happened. Lol. I was thinking the hitboxes were messed up.

We use the same BR variant.

> 2533274974643457;7:
> > 2594261035379451;6:
> > I’d chalk it up to bad connection. That player, yours or the server.
>
>
> Probably. These “dedicated” servers and my internet don’t cooperate that well.

The servers have definitely been wonky this past month. It’s very frustrating at times.

If you pause it at 0:22 and use your mouse/track pad to pull the frames forward and back one by one you’ll notice 2 things-one is a glitch where the wall and red player disappears and then you seem to get shot in the left shoulder from offscreen by someone else.

Sucks— but kind of a weird and not very common series of events.

> 2535450449120712;11:
> If you pause it at 0:22 and use your mouse/track pad to pull the frames forward and back one by one you’ll notice 2 things-one is a glitch where the wall and red player disappears and then you seem to get shot in the left shoulder from offscreen by someone else.
>
> Sucks— but kind of a weird and not very common series of events.

Dang. I know someone sniped me right afterwards, but that charge confused the crap out of me.

I’m pretty sure you started the charge before you had red retical. That may or may not be relevant.

> 2533274953123640;13:
> I’m pretty sure you started the charge before you had red retical. That may or may not be relevant.

No it was red. The split second I saw it change I charged. You can see it in the clip.

> 2535450449120712;11:
> If you pause it at 0:22 and use your mouse/track pad to pull the frames forward and back one by one you’ll notice 2 things-one is a glitch where the wall and red player disappears and then you seem to get shot in the left shoulder from offscreen by someone else.
>
> Sucks— but kind of a weird and not very common series of events.

That frame where the red guy disappears was freaky. The entire garage seemed to phase out for a second.