Wtf you guys doing?

I just tjrned.on my xbox for halo5 and when it got running my screen got glitches then I had no sound so I was forced to leave then when I did I got banned for almost 3 hours to me that is b### s
To me it sounds like I’m almost been set up and I don’t know what I did because when I got back my glitches were gone and my sound and I was better too… feel set up or something I have.been royally F/##

> 2535452087601363;1:
> I just tjrned.on my xbox for halo5 and when it got running my screen got glitches then I had no sound so I was forced to leave then when I did I got banned for almost 3 hours to me that is b### s
> To me it sounds like I’m almost been set up and I don’t know what I did because when I got back my glitches were gone and my sound and I was better too… feel set up or something I have.been royally F/##

US there way way to contact these so called Big Brothers

Hey OP, if you’re looking for help on matchmaking bans please refer to the ban thread pinned in the Halo 5 support forums. If you’d like further help with issues relating to your game, feel free to start a new topic on the Halo 5 Support forums, thanks.