wtf? Why do I suddenly suck at this game?

I cant predict spawns anymore and my aiming feels jittery and off. Just last week I was able to go 20-5 and now I can barley go 5-20.

US server…it reduces your aim assist and puts you half a second behind other players!

> 2567453894718125;2:
> US server…it reduces your aim assist and puts you half a second behind other players!

wtf? is this actually a thing? wouldn’t explain my in-ability to predict spawns now. :L

The same happening here… I’m new and not a good player, but the last couple of weeks I can’t hit what I’m shooting at. When I hear people speaking spanish usually are the games I don’t hit anything. It’s been happening on and off for a while now. Region lock maybe? Or maybe its just my bad luck!

> 2567453894718125;2:
> US server…it reduces your aim assist and puts you half a second behind other players!

Haha OP is the wrong guy to tell this (he lives in the US). Whenever international players complain about region lock removed and massive latency OP is usually there to drop a comment or two about that.

<I always knew I wasn’t the only one>

haha, maybe the server?

> 2535409260317548;5:
> > 2567453894718125;2:
> > US server…it reduces your aim assist and puts you half a second behind other players!
>
>
> Haha OP is the wrong guy to tell this (he lives in the US). Whenever international players complain about region lock removed and massive latency OP is usually there to drop a comment or two about that.

I do that just to be a lil’ troll but HOLY -Yoink- I -Yoinking!- see it now. Plz 343, put region lock back.

It happens sometimes OP I was playing a game of btb yesterday and it was like all my skill left me. Went 5-16

> 2533274974235998;9:
> It happens sometimes OP I was playing a game of btb yesterday and it was like all my skill left me. Went 5-16

Yeah but my issue is that it has been happening for 4/5 games for the past week. It’s like my memory was wiped on how to play Halo.

> 2533274873630868;1:
> I cant predict spawns anymore and my aiming feels jittery and off. Just last week I was able to go 20-5 and now I can barley go 5-20.

This happened to me a few months back and it’s starting to happen again. I feel like I can’t win a bunch of 1vs1. Might shots aren’t hitting like they should. It’s frustrating.

Probably connection. Lag has been really persistent these days. I also feel like the important games (games that will rank you up) are especially laggy/glitchy. I was plat 5, 56%. I enter a game and my team was rolling. We were gonna finish off the victory, when all of the sudden, I get disconnected. Fall all the way down to plat 4 94%. The team goes on to win. I win my next game and it puts me back at plat 5, 30%. Had I not been disconnected, I’d be somewhere around plat 6, 18%. So disappointing.

shots don’t register, players jump around all over the place. Sometimes feels like 3 pistol shots take you down. I wish the servers would just calm down.

Its funny you mention that. I actually feel its more frequent than that. I feel like each game is a completely different experience. 18-5 one game, 3-10 the next, and back and forth it goes. Sure there is some consistency, but I find myself having more bad games than any prior Halo and struggling to understand why. Feels like the game plays differently between each match.

Last night, I spent all my skill in a few games of Breakout. After that, every game made me saltier and saltier.

> 2533274799444393;13:
> Its funny you mention that. I actually feel its more frequent than that. I feel like each game is a completely different experience. 18-5 one game, 3-10 the next, and back and forth it goes. Sure there is some consistency, but I find myself having more bad games than any prior Halo and struggling to understand why. Feels like the game plays differently between each match.

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS!

A lot of this inconsistency is from the region lock being removed. And yes this does effect US players. There has been a lot of miss informed info on this. Even in ones own region with lock being removed now means you will not always connect to the same server(server with the best ping). You will most likely bounce around from one server to another. One game you will be on a server closest to you and the next you maybe on one many miles away. Until they come up with an update these inconsistences will remain. Currently it is connecting players by quickest time to find a game.

I have experience a lot of lag since the GOM drop. Last week end was the worst I have seen it. I believe that the XBOX live was have many issues.

> 2533274873630868;10:
> > 2533274974235998;9:
> > It happens sometimes OP I was playing a game of btb yesterday and it was like all my skill left me. Went 5-16
>
>
> Yeah but my issue is that it has been happening for 4/5 games for the past week. It’s like my memory was wiped on how to play Halo.

Today I have lost 10 straight games and overall -60 on k/d!! This is an all time low by a mile!!! Playing on US servers from the EU is like having your controls stuck in glue. Everything you do is so slow, picking up a gun, throwing a grenade, everything is so incredibly slow because of massive latency.

Extreme latency - aim is off but look at latency throwing grenade and how I am warped back onto the ledge at the end for a death animation.

Typical game behaviour - opponents just keep running at you like Robocop.

Eating bullets and runs off.

Did you take a break from Halo 5 or play a different game for awhile? Whenever I play Destiny or some other game then go back to Halo 5, my aim is awful and it takes some adjusting.

> 2533274799444393;13:
> Its funny you mention that. I actually feel its more frequent than that. I feel like each game is a completely different experience. 18-5 one game, 3-10 the next, and back and forth it goes. Sure there is some consistency, but I find myself having more bad games than any prior Halo and struggling to understand why. Feels like the game plays differently between each match.

You sure about that, Mr. 2.6 KD? Lol :smiley: