wtf?! wher is team snipers???

liked that mode a lot where has i gone???

It was only a temporary, rotational playlist. It’ll be back at some point.

Why can’t they just keep them instead of replacing it with another playlist weekly? It’s just pointless. Aren’t we suppose to have a variety of playlist to choose from?

> Why can’t they just keep them instead of replacing it with another playlist weekly? It’s just pointless. Aren’t we suppose to have a variety of playlist to choose from?

Are you really saying that there isn’t a variety there already?

Anyway, it’ll be back, and I can’t tell you why it isn’t a permanent playlist, but I feel like it will be eventually.

i think thats complete -Yoink-. in halo reach you could chose between the modes you play and the modes available now are boring after a while

> i think thats complete -Yoink!-. in halo reach you could chose between the modes you play and the modes available now are boring after a while

That’s why there’s weekly rotational playlists: to keep it fresh. So that you don’t get bored of all of them too quickly. :slight_smile:

> > Why can’t they just keep them instead of replacing it with another playlist weekly? It’s just pointless. Aren’t we suppose to have a variety of playlist to choose from?
>
> Are you really saying that there isn’t a variety there already?
>
> Anyway, it’ll be back, and I can’t tell you why it isn’t a permanent playlist, but I feel like it will be eventually.

Is there something wrong with having a larger variety to choose from? And 343 is preventing this why taking out and replacing playlist for no reason at all.

I’m not a complainer or hater. If anything, I love Halo 4 and its my favorite Halo yet. But there are some things going on, that make no sense!

Halo 4 is probably my favorite halo yet gameplay wise, but they should just leave playlist in. They should only rotate in special playlist like community map playlist, grifball, fiesta etc.

if it was popular it may of stuck around a week longer.

The reason behind this is that they wanted to avoid a problem they had in Halo: Reach were the playlists were plentiful, but the gamers were few. The lack of players helped create a greater skill gap in matchmaking matches that led to frustrating, and often rage-inducing games.

Part of that was related to Reach’s matchmaking algorithm’s, but that’s another post. The fact is that they want to give players different tastes each week, and it’s kinda like what Bungie did with the weekend playlists in Halo2/3.

It’s for the best and to keep you interested in playing by providing the player with new stuff.

TL;DR:

It’s to maintain a healthy population and make you as a player happy.

Rotational playlists are stupid. This is part of the reason why the population has been rapidly declining. Quit screwing around, 343. Give us our playlists! All of them.

Yes because the KOTH, CTF, and oddball all need individual playlist… these changes don’t make me happy they make me bored…

IMO, there needs to be less playlists not more, instead of having one showcasing each game mode (excluding extraction D:), there needs to be a:

Slayer Playlist: (Slayer Pro, FFA Slayer, Infinity Slayer, FFA Infinity Slayer, Team Slayer)

BTB Slayer: (same as above)

Objective: (CTF, Oddball, King of the Hill, etc)

Team Swat

Team Hardcore (MLG-esque playlist)

BTB Objective: (Dominion, Extraction, CTF, KotH)

Rotational Playlist and/or Action Sack

That’s it. That’ll guarantee the healthiest player populations and optimum variety.

And for the record, the reason Halo 4’s population has been dwindling a bit is because BlOps 2 just came out, not because of playlist management.

> > i think thats complete -Yoink!-. in halo reach you could chose between the modes you play and the modes available now are boring after a while
>
> That’s why there’s weekly rotational playlists: to keep it fresh. So that you don’t get bored of all of them too quickly. :slight_smile:

guess what? they failed. people are already bored.