WTF! Still no release date after a year delay!

WTF! Still no release date after a year delay!

Chill, they said this holiday, it’s not an exact date but we have an idea. We also get flights this summer.

All with no date… summer and holiday… thats used when they don’t have their -Yoink- together and do t want to delay and push it back again… that’s why they used holiday…

> 2533274795383758;3:
> All with no date… summer and holiday… thats used when they don’t have their -Yoink- together and do t want to delay and push it back again… that’s why they used holiday…

I agree it’s concerning, still, never make a girl a promise you can’t keep :wink: (or in this case, don’t make a promise to everyone lol)

I’ll keep my promise girl

The team is obviously doing something right. They should focus on making the game not hard set deadlines.

That’s probably a wise decision on their part. They have not done so well with even tentative deadlines for this game in the past. It’s understandable with all that is going on though. They probably just want to take their time to make sure that the all new gungoose they have yet to show us is all polished up before they release.

Probably for the best. Last year they made claims and then it got delayed. There’s no guarantee that it won’t get delayed again and leaving a flight this close to a possible release date kind of feels bit disorganised since a flight should have happened a year before release or else feedback may end up feeling ignored.

> 2533274795383758;1:
> WTF! Still no release date after a year delay!

Holiday 2021. Fall most likely, it’s coming soon. Why does it matter whether or not they name a specific date? You’re waiting either way.

Update: The Xbox Brazil Twitter account appears to have revealed a release date for Halo Infinite. It looks to be set for release on November 9.