WTF SPRINT IN HALO 4!?

i watched the new halo 4 gameplay trailer on my xbox dashboad. you can see players sprint in the trailer… WTF are you doing 343. This isn’t call of duty sprint just doesnt work well with halo. Good move bringing back the BR but im still worried about the “changes” you made to it. Removing the Bloom system was right on. The players seemed to jump at higher distances just like in the previous halos so good job there… I hope you guys brought back the old 1-50 ranking system because halo reach’s was -Yoink-. The graphics look a little reach-ish but the player movement seems looser unlike reach’s bulky and stiff controls. just take out sprint for the love of god.

I have concern’s about sprint myself, i cant really tell from the video if strafe is actually viable again, i do not want sprint in Halo 4 if it mean’s slower movement speed’s again.

Fast base movement speed > sprint.

who cares

Oh look another one of these threads.

You know whats way worse than sprint? Perks

Yep, Halo apparantly now hase perks

Agreed, I was pretty upset at the sight of sprint.

But I do remember a topic yesterday on how they can actually make it good. There was a lot of stuff to it but the main thing I remember is: make sprinting players immediately stop when shot.

That would stop a lot (and some of my) complaining.

DEAL WITH IT

> Agreed, I was pretty upset at the sight of sprint.
>
> But I do remember a topic yesterday on how they can actually make it good. There was a lot of stuff to it but the main thing I remember is: make sprinting players immediately stop when shot.
>
> That would stop a lot (and some of my) complaining.

I don’t think that’s going to happen. It would feel awkward.

No armor abilities and especially no perks!! custom loadouts maybe just depends on what 343 decides to do with them.

> > Agreed, I was pretty upset at the sight of sprint.
> >
> > But I do remember a topic yesterday on how they can actually make it good. There was a lot of stuff to it but the main thing I remember is: make sprinting players immediately stop when shot.
> >
> > That would stop a lot (and some of my) complaining.
>
> I don’t think that’s going to happen. It would feel awkward.

Agreed. Player movement shouldn’t be affected by bullets.

> Oh look another one of these threads.

This. Get over it.

> You know whats way worse than sprint? Perks
>
> Yep, Halo apparantly now hase perks

actually no it doesn’t. frank o connor confirmed there are o perks. the media misinterpreted

NOBODY CARES

It’s MARCH.

> i watched the new halo 4 gameplay trailer on my xbox dashboad. you can see players sprint in the trailer… WTF are you doing 343. This isn’t call of duty sprint just doesnt work well with halo. Good move bringing back the BR but im still worried about the “changes” you made to it. Removing the Bloom system was right on. The players seemed to jump at higher distances just like in the previous halos so good job there… I hope you guys brought back the old 1-50 ranking system because halo reach’s was Yoink!. The graphics look a little reach-ish but the player movement seems looser unlike reach’s bulky and stiff controls. just take out sprint for the love of god.

I feel like im listening in on you flaming to 343. How is anyone supposed to post a response to this.

> You know whats way worse than sprint? Perks
>
> Yep, Halo apparantly now hase perks

Dude, they aren’t preks like you are thinking. Please do your research.

Here

You guys need to calm down. You have no idea how it will be implemented. Just wait for more details before you make irrational opinions.

Humans CAN run. Unexpected? I know.

> I have concern’s about sprint myself, i cant really tell from the video if strafe is actually viable again, i do not want sprint in Halo 4 if it mean’s slower movement speed’s again.
>
> Fast base movement speed > sprint.

It´s more of a psichollogical(or whatever is) effect.

Unless they make Halo 4 a Fast Arena Game (like one recent game: Nexuiz) it doesn´t matter how fast we are, the sprint will only do good( as long as it´s balanced).

sprint doesnt = halo. GET THAT TRASH OUTA HERE
besides all AA’s do (including sprint) is allow you to escape the death that you deserved. why should someone who ran out in the open or who was getting outshot be allowed to live?