wtf palmer!!!!!!!

We fans wanted palmer shot and killed, and look where it got us! Halsey gets shot and could die next week! If she dies, im done! I cant take sarah palmer anymore!!!

I find all these threads about a video game character highly entertaining. Thank you for yet another one.

and by WE he means himself. Not everyone shares your same opinion. I dont have a problem with palmer.

Get over it.

we the fans should speak for ourselves and not the entire community.

> We fans wanted palmer shot and killed, and look where it got us! Halsey gets shot and could die next week! If she dies, im done! I cant take sarah palmer anymore!!!

Osman gives the order to kill Halsey, Palmer takes the hate.

Typical reaction from Waypoint.

And no, don’t say that everyone wanted her dead. That’s a generalization that you can never prove. I for one don’t mind her.

> I find all these threads about a video game character highly entertaining. Thank you for yet another one.

I agree…I actually have my reasons for disliking Palmer. I feel the character basically shows no respect and always thinks the obvious type of thing.

I think the death sentence for Halsey will be overturned now that they know she was actually trying to help them gain the location of all Forerunner tech. sigh…I doubt it though.

Tell me how a person can die with a shot in the shoulder, if it is possible then i will shot in their foots see if they die too

> > We fans wanted palmer shot and killed, and look where it got us! Halsey gets shot and could die next week! If she dies, im done! I cant take sarah palmer anymore!!!
>
> Osman gives the order to kill Halsey, Palmer takes the hate.
>
> Typical reaction from Waypoint.
>
>
> And no, don’t say that everyone wanted her dead. That’s a generalization that you can never prove. I for one don’t mind her.

The only time Palmer decides to do something other then Yoink over the radio, its to kill Halsey. The only time she decides to go into combat, its to kill Halsey. The only time she puts her helmet on, its to kill Halsey.

> > > We fans wanted palmer shot and killed, and look where it got us! Halsey gets shot and could die next week! If she dies, im done! I cant take sarah palmer anymore!!!
> >
> > Osman gives the order to kill Halsey, Palmer takes the hate.
> >
> > Typical reaction from Waypoint.
> >
> >
> > And no, don’t say that everyone wanted her dead. That’s a generalization that you can never prove. I for one don’t mind her.
>
> The only time Palmer decides to do something other then Yoink over the radio, its to kill Halsey. The only time she decides to go into combat, its to kill Halsey. The only time she puts her helmet on, its to kill Halsey.

And is she going to go into combat with out a helmet? And she never complained about killing Halsey over the radio…

> Tell me how a person can die with a shot in the shoulder, if it is possible then i will shot in their foots see if they die too

The M6 series of handguns utilize 12.7x40 mm ammo, or .50 caliber for the uninitiated. There is a real world sidearm that uses a .50 round with the exact same size specifications; the Smith and Wesson M500 Magnum.

In the real world, Halsey would probably lose the arm or at least have a much bigger hole…but it’s a video game and she has plot armor. XD

> The only time Palmer decides to do something other then Yoink over the radio, its to kill Halsey. The only time she decides to go into combat, its to kill Halsey. The only time she puts her helmet on, its to kill Halsey.

She is a Commander, she leads the S-IV fireteams on Infinity. She has a better chance of doing that well onboard the Infinity within the OPS center where she actually has the gear at her fingertips to allow her to coordinate everyone.

It is just like Miranda and Jacob Keyes not being on the front lines, as well as Colonel Holland from Reach. They give out the orders and delegate tasks to teams on the field.

She personally went after Halsey because either nobody was free at the moment or she didn’t trust anyone else to get it done.

She chooses to shoot Halsey instead of Jul’Mdama. Either she’s a chump at shooting or she’s a noob at decision making

> > > > We fans wanted palmer shot and killed, and look where it got us! Halsey gets shot and could die next week! If she dies, im done! I cant take sarah palmer anymore!!!
> > >
> > > Osman gives the order to kill Halsey, Palmer takes the hate.
> > >
> > > Typical reaction from Waypoint.
> > >
> > >
> > > And no, don’t say that everyone wanted her dead. That’s a generalization that you can never prove. I for one don’t mind her.
> >
> > The only time Palmer decides to do something other then Yoink over the radio, its to kill Halsey. The only time she decides to go into combat, its to kill Halsey. The only time she puts her helmet on, its to kill Halsey.
>
> And is she going to go into combat with out a helmet? And she never complained about killing Halsey over the radio…

No, my point is that Palmer sits and complains about everything and does nothing else. The only time Palmer acts like a Spartan is to go and kill Halsey. Not send other Spartan teams which she does frequently. She has to kill Halsey herself. It gives me the idea that she has a grudge against Halsey.

> > > > > We fans wanted palmer shot and killed, and look where it got us! Halsey gets shot and could die next week! If she dies, im done! I cant take sarah palmer anymore!!!
> > > >
> > > > Osman gives the order to kill Halsey, Palmer takes the hate.
> > > >
> > > > Typical reaction from Waypoint.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > And no, don’t say that everyone wanted her dead. That’s a generalization that you can never prove. I for one don’t mind her.
> > >
> > > The only time Palmer decides to do something other then Yoink over the radio, its to kill Halsey. The only time she decides to go into combat, its to kill Halsey. The only time she puts her helmet on, its to kill Halsey.
> >
> > And is she going to go into combat with out a helmet? And she never complained about killing Halsey over the radio…
>
> No, my point is that Palmer sits and complains about everything and does nothing else. The only time Palmer acts like a Spartan is to go and kill Halsey. Not send other Spartan teams which she does frequently. She has to kill Halsey herself. It gives me the idea that she has a grudge against Halsey.

Well there are 2 reasons for that, the first being Laskey would counteract that command, the second being that she isn’t fond of Halsey due to the spartan II program.

> She chooses to shoot Halsey instead of Jul’Mdama. Either she’s a chump at shooting or she’s a noob at decision making

Have you forgotten that Elites have shields and normal humans like Halsey do not?

In a split second situation like that she could either potentially take Halsey out and fulfill the kill order or scratch Jul’s shields and accomplish nothing.

> > > > > > We fans wanted palmer shot and killed, and look where it got us! Halsey gets shot and could die next week! If she dies, im done! I cant take sarah palmer anymore!!!
> > > > >
> > > > > Osman gives the order to kill Halsey, Palmer takes the hate.
> > > > >
> > > > > Typical reaction from Waypoint.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > And no, don’t say that everyone wanted her dead. That’s a generalization that you can never prove. I for one don’t mind her.
> > > >
> > > > The only time Palmer decides to do something other then Yoink over the radio, its to kill Halsey. The only time she decides to go into combat, its to kill Halsey. The only time she puts her helmet on, its to kill Halsey.
> > >
> > > And is she going to go into combat with out a helmet? And she never complained about killing Halsey over the radio…
> >
> > No, my point is that Palmer sits and complains about everything and does nothing else. The only time Palmer acts like a Spartan is to go and kill Halsey. Not send other Spartan teams which she does frequently. She has to kill Halsey herself. It gives me the idea that she has a grudge against Halsey.
>
> Well there are 2 reasons for that, the first being Laskey would counteract that command, the second being that she isn’t fond of Halsey due to the spartan II program.

Laskey should not be able to counteract an order from an Admiral. The only reason Majestic did is because they weren’t up to date on how the situation had developed. All Palmer had to do is explain to whoever was available. Also, why wouldn’t their be any Spartans available after their ship just got attacked?

And does Palmer even know about the Spartan IIs being abducted? Majestic seemed to just hear some rumors.

I suppose you’re right, but she can kill a Promethean knight with one pistol bullet, she’s obviously playing on easy
@Astartes Marine

> > She chooses to shoot Halsey instead of Jul’Mdama. Either she’s a chump at shooting or she’s a noob at decision making
>
> Have you forgotten that Elites have shields and normal humans like Halsey do not?
>
> In a split second situation like that she could either potentially take Halsey out and fulfill the kill order or scratch Jul’s shields and accomplish nothing.

Palmer should’ve aimed for the head then. With their augmentations, they have superior accuracy and reflexes. So she could’ve easily shot Halsey in the head and be done with her.

She has a lawful order from a recognized source. Your target is a known war criminal. Despite moral objections to an assassination order she has to take it. And she takes it so the Captain won’t disobey it. She shows extreme loyalty to those who have earned her trust and support. Taking that mission because she is the one who wishes to carry that burden of assassinating their target.

And the cut scene shows the gap narrowing and she is twisting to take the shot and she does. Not a clean kill shot but there are a lot of arteries that run through that part of the arm and the likely hood of her bleeding out is high unless she gets forerunner medical treatment.