WTF is wrong with my Campaign?!?!?!!!😡

How have I not seen a post on this…

My audio in the campaign is messing up. I can hear all the background noises and special fx but NO TALKING. I don’t know if mine is the only one but I have not seen a post on it yet. What’s happening?? How do I fix this??

All settings are normal, sound comes out just no voice! Even tried turning everything down and voice 100 and still nothing! Playing on Normal difficulty and none of the cutscenes or anything have talking.

Kinda hating spending $80 on the ultimate edition and I have to read subtitles through the whole Campaign… Kinda kills it for me, I hope to fully experience this game if anyone can help.

what speakers are you using tv/monitor speakers, headphonnes, wurround sound?

try putting audio output on stero or matching up to your setup more precisely in the console settings.

Xbox or Pc?

Xbox one and I have it on a tv. I have tried switching the HiFi/ headphones/ tv setting in audio and still no change. Can hear everything but the voices when talking. Frustrating and confusing!

Thanks for the replies!

I had this problem. If you have surround sound, turn it off. Go into the audio and speaker settings and mess around with them until you get the voices. It’s not just Halo Wars. I first encountered the issue on Netflix.

Did you accidentally put anything(XB/TV/…) in Karaoke mode?

Ok thank you I will try turning off surround sound. I hope that works. And as for karaoke mode I don’t think I have that on either one. Or at least I never changed it to that.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

FIX YOUR -Yoink- GAME GOT MANS PAYING $100+ FOR SOME NEXT HALF -Yoink- -Yoink- AND THE CAMPAIGN DOESNT EVEN WORK IT CONTINUOUSLY FREEZES

My version does not work!!! My game must be the one version out of millions with no talking in cutscenes or anything!! Multiplayer works 100% but campaign has no talking!! Even after patch it Still is not working!! What is happening??? Turned off and on every setting for audio everything works 100% fine BESIDES TALKING. How can my game be one in a million? Like I have a better chance at the local lottery which is why I’m so suprised literally NOONE had had this issue! Please help I hate paying 80$ for a game that isn’t done! No one should have to read subtitles the whole way through unless your deaf or not into the game!!! I’m a rare person actually trying to fully enjoy this game rather than some random who just got introduced to this and I have no one on my side at 343 to help!

Multiplayer works 100% (sound fx, grunts and troops talking, all extra background) and all other games are perfectly fine so I figure it’s not my xbox but this campaign has no talking!! What is happening??? Turned off and on every setting for audio everything works 100% fine BESIDES TALKING on my tv/Xbox one/ and the game. I’m so suprised literally NOONE had had this issue! Please help I hate paying 80$ for a game that isn’t done! No one should have to read subtitles the whole way through unless your deaf or not into the game!!! I’m a person actually trying to fully enjoy this game rather than some random who just got introduced to this and I need someone to help!

I had an issue close to this on my xbox. So i just uninstalled and reinstalled it and its good to go. hope this helps

I uninstalled and reinstalled and still no fix!

Cutscenes still do not have voice when the people talk! I can hear all the sound in the cinematic scenes but when the mouths move there’s nothing, no talking!

Update:::::Got the fix

It works!!! My audio is in!!! It was the stereo option under the audio output setting in The Xbox one’s network settings. Had to change the HDMI out from 7.1uncompressed to stereo uncompressed and it works!! Voices are back in!! No more subtitles! Can fully enjoy this game how it was meant to be played.