WTF happened to Dominion???

I’m at 129/150 wins to max it out and the whole playlist got removed? What the hell am I suppose to do now? It was probably one of the more balanced gametypes in Halo 4. It was fast paced, no more OP weapons spawning at bases, balanced, noob friendly, it was fun to play. While we are at it, who ever created Dominion lockout should quit their job.

It was temp removed for the rotational playlists. This bulliten says when it comes back (I want it back, as I want Commando) Click

You made a post a while back about how Commendations were useless, intangible achievements, so why do you even care?

It will return. It’s rotational.

Hosts funeral for Multiteam and Dominion

I miss it too

best playlist gone…

> best playlist gone…

Dominion is not the best playlist by any means… However, I do miss it.

What I would like to see 343i do is stop swapping playlists in and out for each other and aim a little more towards the fixed playlists like Reach, 3 etc.
Like, you can still add more playlists and edit gametypes in them but…swapping a playlist for another is like swapping a Battle Rifle for a Boltshot on Ragnarok.

That’s what I’d like to see, but then again change is good on the occasion.

I’ve no qualms with them making rotational playlists etc. what i DO have a problem with, is the fact that until they re-release dominion, and then two weeks after that for the foreseeable future, its commendations are now rendered impossible.

I’ve mastered dominion already, first game-type i did, but i can easily see how infuriating this will be to people as i had a similar problem with oddball until they added in ricochet.

As stated above, Dominion will return as a featured playlist, which will give you and other an opportunity to play non-stop Dominion for this period. Best of luck maxing it out! We’ll continue to monitor the status of the availability of commendations and achievements in Halo 4 Matchmaking.

To see the current Matchmaking calendar, head here.

> Hosts funeral for Multiteam and Dominion

Halo 4´s best playlists.

2012-2013, dead, buried, but not forgotten.

343 needs to stop rotating or at least keep the playlist honestly they are making it to hard to play with teams bigger then 4 but less then 6 alot of players i mean alot have a team or a clan and unless your pro have more then 10 players but average 5 to 6 players on at a given time honestly i have 40 people i know by name that i play with only 6 are on at a given time sually we all have lives but we love or loved halo some have stopped for various reasons that 343 implemnted which btw h5 btter be a few years before it comes out so its good dont need another cod with 1 every year but im gettn off topic alot of teams dont like to kill each other and only custome if their is another group to custome which h3 and reach were really good for cause of the type of maps the easy call outs and spawn points it kinda died down so matchmaking is allwe have for teams like us so take us into consideration and leave a 6v6 5v5 and 8v8 with the 4v4 playlist maybe even consider a 3v3 like halo 2 had

should of said less then 8 sorry typo

Oddball!!!

> As stated above, Dominion will return as a featured playlist, which will give you and other an opportunity to play non-stop Dominion for this period. Best of luck maxing it out! We’ll continue to monitor the status of the availability of commendations and achievements in Halo 4 Matchmaking.
>
> To see the current Matchmaking calendar, head here.

Is it possible to see the playlist schedule for the coming months?

> Is it possible to see the playlist schedule for the coming months?

Matchmaking Playlist Calendar

> > Is it possible to see the playlist schedule for the coming months?
>
> Matchmaking Playlist Calendar

Cool, Thx!

Dominion wasn’t there…

If Dominion dosen’t come back a lot of the halo religion will be lost. Please bring in back please I beg of you please.