WTF!!! Halo 4: 11/6 & not 11/7

Why in the hell would you release halo 4 on November 6th and not November 7th. I mean seriously. I know you’re a different company and all that, but c’mon. If you wanna release halo on a 6th make it December 6th or october 6th. But releasing halo 4 on 11/6 instead of 11/7 when the main character of the game could easily be referenced instead. (btw most people are really looking forward to playing as master chief again and not as some nameless spartan 3) so I’m just confused why the release date couldn’t be pushed back a day and tie everything together. I mean I almost don’t even want to buy it anymore just because to me that indicates an extreme lack of attention to detail, which is making me wonder, what other part of bungie’s perfect formula did you screw up?

Bungie’s formula wasn’t perfect

Something is special about Tuesdays…

Because 90% of games launch on tuesday, the other 10% do on friday.

It’s a day early. Who cares.

It’s just a stupid number.

November 6th is Election day so go vote then go buy Halo 4.

Well, election day.- People (not all people) have off. Schooling is cancelled (yay). No football practice. Yay again. Anything you can think of for someone between age 6-18. Yay. At least if you’re a nerd even on the down low.

While it would be awesome… I dont really care :slight_smile: Heck without a beta the servers may be down until 11/7 because of a lack of stress testing… :confused:

> Why in the hell would you release halo 4 on November 6th and not November 7th. I mean seriously. I know you’re a different company and all that, but c’mon. If you wanna release halo on a 6th make it December 6th or october 6th. But releasing halo 4 on 11/6 instead of 11/7 when the main character of the game could easily be referenced instead. (btw most people are really looking forward to playing as master chief again and not as some nameless spartan 3) so I’m just confused why the release date couldn’t be pushed back a day and tie everything together. I mean I almost don’t even want to buy it anymore just because to me that indicates an extreme lack of attention to detail, which is making me wonder, what other part of bungie’s perfect formula did you screw up?

This thread is proof of how ridiculous some of the people on this forum are. I guess people are running out of ways to insult 343 now that they’re resorting to yelling at them over a date.

soclose.jpg

OP you would just mess up the Sarge’s formula to remember the release date.

> Well, election day.- People (not all people) have off. Schooling is cancelled (yay). No football practice. Yay again. Anything you can think of for someone between age 6-18. Yay. At least if you’re a nerd even on the down low.

Bip. Bap. Bam.

11/6 is the presidential election. Which means no school for many states. Which eans people will go to the midnight release and buy Halo: 4 like drones in flocks.

I really hope you didn’t make an account for that one post.

It’s just a number, no one cares but you, believe it or not. You’re the only person I’ve seen on here who wants a later release date.

Errm, for everyone else around the globe who use a logical date system, 7th November is actually 7/11 as opposed to 11/7.

Curse you mainstream sensibility.

> Errm, for everyone else around the globe who use a logical date system, 7th November is actually 7/11 as opposed to 11/7.
>
> Curse you mainstream sensibility.

But who says the 7th of November? Every one says November 7th, so I’m going to say it is the logical date system. Though there are things such as your temperature system that are superior.

Such a pointless topic, perhaps if the 7th had landed on a tuesday and it hadnt been election day the 6th then you may have got your wish? But Honestly if you made your first post for this, people will seriously begin to believe your just some troll with no other way to attack 343. Who cares, we have had the game released on 11/7 before simply because the date fell on a tuesday or friday, it does not mean that every game has to or even should be released just to be a hint to the main character. I happen to believe when the games ready to be released and all fine tuning has been done then the game should be released.

> Errm, for everyone else around the globe who use a logical date system, 7th November is actually 7/11 as opposed to 11/7.
>
> Curse you mainstream sensibility.

Precisely. I don’t want the release date to be an unintentional reference to a US convenience store, thank you very much.

It’s 7/11 where I’m from so I don’t care.

being a spartan 116 is’nt that bad